Expedition League Lore: Creating the Kalguurans

Expedition League without dropping logbooks.... sry but this League is worst.
You have no idea how much I hope that we will keep the Merchants after this league.
so weak
For the Cow-Girl !
Let's take stuff from Diablo II and Last Epoch and create the Cowgiiirrrllsss!

Don't get me wrong, the league ideea is good.. but the implementation leaves a lot to be desired, specially with "The Vision" being applied in 3.15.

Take Immunities out of the damn options, immune to shit is just not needed. If players wanted to read shit they would play ff14 or something actually revolving around a story, PoE has a story yes, but most people don't play this style of game for a story they play it to kill shit and build a character.

Having to read every single thing just to make sure you don't get something that's immune to your dmg is just tedious.

Also don't like the movement skills though, makes it feel like I've gone back to the early 2000 video game era. Hey I know the feeling of wanting to go back in time to the "golden age" but unless your gonna release PoE Classic I got no idea why we are going backwards.

Other than that I've enjoyed this league. I don't have much to compare this league to other than 3.14 but from what I've read and been told by friends that no longer want to play PoE, I missed out on a very good game.
Story Good. Droprate of Logbooks are really bad. It doesnt feel like for a season. I found more Heist Contracts as Logbooks. Sry GGG biggest fail for a season start.
When I finally got a Logbook I got to do one of the boss fights and it was one of the more enjoyable battles I've had in Path of Exile.

I like these Kalguur folks and the League. Always appreciate when you guys put the effort into fleshing out lore elements in the game.
Less Whining More Grinding

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info