Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

Im enjoying the game (best game out there imo) but i had alot more fun during harvest and stuff where i could farm for my specific crafts and stuff.
I do hope to get some power back one day.

The new skills looks cool!

Also i hope both sides of the coin can be nicer to eachother.
Its not very nice when the different sides yells at eachother "UR STUPID FOR THINKING LIKE THIS!" , "UR POWER DESTROYS THE GAME, U IDIOT SHIT FOR BRAINS!".

We are all here to have fun (for a long time), im sure we can find some middleground that everyone enjoys.

Also with the 3 month league schedule, maybe it would be better to not be so extreme in the system/power changes (yes u said rip the bandaid off, i still think its better to rip it off a bit slower, to see the effects more clearly).

This time u kinda changed multiple systems in the same league and im my opinion it was a bit too much.

This is just my opinion so no need to tell me to go jump off a bridge or play other games (like i said, POE is my favourite game even in the current state).

Thank you for a great game, looking forward to hear the podcast!

/Duxx with awp
Pls listen to mbxtreme ... he mentions a lot why even he himself quitted the league not even 3 weeks into the league...

https://youtu.be/qDGfhOEsJoU
"
We won't be going into fine detail about balance/mechanics

THEN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING FOR?
Why do you insist on taking the fun out of POE. You are destroying your game that i love. I hope your having serious discussions about how people have fun playing your game! I will not play until it is fun again. Thats the whole reason why people play poe is TO HAVE FUN!! Not rip their hair out.
cant wait
"
Potion wrote:
"
We won't be going into fine detail about balance/mechanics

THEN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING FOR?

probably 3.16?
lmao
I would rather watch Baeclast Podcast with balance team and trade league streamers who know how trade economy works like: Cutedog, Path of Matth, Grimro, Empyrian etc. CW is great speaker and he speaks wondwerful things, he can convince anyone to anything but in reality he doesn't know anything because he don't play this game. I notice that Chris just reads balance manifesto on league reveal and during Q&A.

-People who watch ssf hc streamers watch them becouse they like their stream's and not because people want to play like them.
-Don't take into consideration ssf hc stremers opinions about what this game should look like!!! (They have private leagues but don't use it and they only play meta, run magic maps, use logout macro and complain how the game is too easy).
I don't care, to be true. No credibility for Wilson anymore.

For me this game feels sloggy and annoying. Most fun has been taken out, the game has become a burden.
I'm just here because I was told there would be cake.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
SandeR87A wrote:
To be Honest GGG :)

Love the Hatred you got at the moment! Well Deserved over all those Years!
Sad i have to say that (NEVER thought i would say that) but maybe my Journey also Ends Someday... Who Know's :)

u completed almost all challenge...

Well the critcism probably isn't that the game is too hard, but moreso that the game feels clunky and just not as fun anymore.

Yes, they completed almost all the challenges, and still think this change is bad. That means they gave it more than a fair chance before arriving at their decision to make this post. Probably worth it for GGG to read the room at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info