Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

pls buff drop rate logbooks BY ALOT!!! alooooooot more!!!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Let's be clear, its almost certain that the tldr is gonna be "we are happy with the changes, more nerfs are comming and all acts buff by an higher amount than act 1".

This is gonna be so infuriating to watch... I really hope there will be at least some QoL anouncement or something positive, and not just "now that we nerfed the damages, our plans are to nerf players action speed by at least 50%, and increase ennemies speed by at least 80%".

Last edited by Thorcall on Aug 9, 2021, 8:47:14 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Just want to restate that I can't understand a word of what they say on these podcasts and would really like a transcript made. It's not your fault. It's my old ears.
Hearing aids can be a huge help! :)

Newer ones can sync with a phone to change settings.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Very good. This is much needed.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Lol this is gonna be good
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Sorry GGG, the game will never be as fun as it was in 3.13. You can do what you ''feel'' is best for the game, but I don't see it working.
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:58:56 PM
They realistically can't back track many of the changes made because they've already flip flopped enough as is, they'll need to hold their ground probably.

I'd be amazed if the so called "vision" they have is changed but that just means a lot of ppl wont play the game anymore. 4 Challenges and I can quit league, uninstall and be done until time spent is worth it.

Builds feel bad/time spent feels bad/crafting is a joke/boss drops r a joke..game has so any problems it'd take me a month to compile them all.

Just don't support GGG, only way anything changes.
I'm sorry to say that at this point, I rather just watch your actions than listen to your words.

I just hope you don't spew another BS excuse in your interview like not making "metric vanity" influence your decision-making. But at the same time made that same "metric vanity" the reason why you delayed 3.13 Ritual a few months ago. 

We've been doing this long enough to know better. League experience may last just 3 months, but not my memory about it.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
gimme self curse back
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info