We have a Rhoa Dinner waiting for you in Wraeclast because Path of Exile: Royale is back this weekend! There are no patch notes this week but we are continuing to monitor feedback so be sure to let us know your thoughts as we prepare for upcoming Royale weekends. If you are looking for some tips and tricks to secure those wins, you can catch some highlights from the Twitch Rivals event here.

We also wanted to let you know that we are still working on a written summary of yesterday's Baeclast Podcast which contained a lot of information about our plans for 3.16 and beyond. You can expect to see this as our Monday news post.

In case you missed out or were interested in purchasing another, we still have ExileCon Mystery Bags available. You can find out more about the bags and how to purchase one here.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
POG #1
-Nerf
No free midnight boxes? xD
"
We also wanted to let you know that we are still working on a written summary of yesterday's Baeclast Podcast which contained a lot of information about our plans for 3.16 and beyond. You can expect to see this as our Monday news post.

That's nice of you, much appreciated!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Good luck for royale.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
looking forward the summary and hope POE start to move in a different path that's currently on.. 3.13 was the best shape of the game in my opinion and MANY others, there was fun playing around with builds, besides still some one shot mechancics that you never know what's killing you, which by the way is one of the worst aspect of the current game
Feedback for BR, I currently have 26 wins and have played A LOT the past 2 weekends:

Divine Ire and Creeping Frost are still too strong and need to be nerfed more

We need more mobs to kill. People are getting better at the game and people know to rush to the middle so what happens is a lot of the time you get stuck around level 7 or 8 roaming around looking for mobs and you can't find any meanwhile there's people out there getting to level 10 or 11 because they found more mobs.

I believe the map is too small and would like to see it expanded slightly. This would help with running out of mobs to kill.

I think some skills need to be buffed. Lightning Arrow needs to hit more targets to clear better or pierce by default. Viper strike's dual wield attack speed penalty should be removed. Lacerate could use an attack speed increase it's very slow and clunky. Incinerate is completely useless. Maybe extend the range on it by 50% or something and increase the damage on it. I don't see too many people using Ice crash. I haven't tried it myself but it probably needs a buff of some sort and same thing with Sunder. Searing Bond needs a buff somehow to make it better. Maybe we cast like 2 or 3 of them or something. Cobra Lash needs a buff.

As far as skill tree balance goes the poison nodes need a buff/change in someway. They are pretty useless. I also feel like a node in the marauder tree is pretty bad as well and I don't think many people are taking it. It is the node that gives you 35% increased damage for 2 handers but you cannot evade attacks and you also have reduced movement speed. The reduced movement speed is already a massive turnoff for that node and on top of that you cannot evade attacks for only 35% increased damage and it has to be 2 handed. Maybe just make the node give 35% increased damage for 2 handers or a lower value and leave it at that. I'm not a fan of the way of the blade either is what I think it's called, 20% increased physical damage but you deal no elemental damage in the marauder tree. Not only that it leads into bleed nodes so if you have elemental damage it's in your best interest to go around it. The only time that node is good is if you're only dealing phys damage and a lot of the time your weapons and rings and ammy and gloves have all kinds of elemental damage on them so you lose all that damage for a 20% increase to phys? It needs to be adjusted in my opinion.

Maybe give all the starting weapons to each character that way we can use every single skill right off the bat instead of finding a sweep for example and not having a 2 handed weapon. Their's a lot of games where I find a skill I can't use and then another one and then another one and am just screwed. Most of the time this doesn't happen but it can and will happen right now and it really feels bad when it does.

Some rare wolves are still way too strong. It really sucks when you're doing well and then all of a sudden you run into a rare wolf who does insane damage and is tanky and also has the slow aura and you don't have a movement skill. It has happened. I'd much rather die to a player than a rare op wolf just saying.

Other than that great job on everything else. Bigger map, more mobs, easier mobs, more buffs, a couple nerfs, and I think the mode we'll be even better!

Thank you for your time!

P.S. I'm not the best with grammar
Last edited by imSnoddy on Aug 12, 2021, 7:39:30 PM
It's ridiculous that a one-handed sword has more range than a two-handed weapon
really don't care?
sedantes
excellent point, foils have 14 range I'm pretty sure and you always get the strike nodes if you use foils so you can outrange 2 handers which is kind of dumb
Goratha's opinion on starting items

https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingCredulousCakeFloof-R-0nBQ_N6hayjalE

Goratha's feedback about cobra lash and mana cost issues with lightning arrow and sometimes explosive arrow

https://clips.twitch.tv/RelievedMuddyGarbageDogFace-rbHiMnwTOHO3dEzS

Goratha talks about ice spear problems and what he thinks the 3 worst skills in the game are

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlindingToughSproutTBTacoLeft-7LCZ9Y8N8-28TdpP

Hope this helps GGG.
Last edited by imSnoddy on Aug 13, 2021, 3:43:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info