Royale This Weekend and ExileCon Mystery Bags Still Available

when will the ExileCon be available since I wanna buy one for my birthday on the 30th of August :)
I know that I am not really active this league but the 2 features I miss to play royale

Be able to queue while playing.
Be able to queue with friends.

And of course combination of the 2.

I would certainly be more interested about royale if it would be possible.

Cheers keep up the good work.
Did someone from Germany already received their mystery bag? Still waiting for mine to arrive. It's almost 6 weeks, but I think thats still normal?
El Psy Kongroo.
Please balance the skills more. Melee still dominates, bows are still very bad. No Skilltree for Pure Phys Spells.

Either Reduce Playernumbers to max 50 (starting at 35 or 40) OR Make the Maps bigger and place a bit more monsters.

Also it would be much less RNG in the middle of a Royale, if there would drop more support gems.

For example the few players who get Fortify etc first, start completely obliterating the others.
I think the Support Gem-droprates need a little bump:

DELETE Burning Arrow and Heavy Strike completely out of the table... Around every second match I get one of these completely unusable skills.
If this is again so this weekend, I will always instantly leave the game...

Also screw you Rare-Monsters with Frenzy Charges + Turbospeed Aura, I hate you so much!
Last edited by xX999Xx on Aug 13, 2021, 5:44:17 AM
>> which contained a lot of information about our plans for 3.16 and beyond.

Yeah i saw already...
you nerfing MORE stuff like fortify.

AMAAAAAAAAZING !
60ms ping versus 15ms ping not fun!
We also wanted to let you know that we are still working on a written summary of yesterday's Baeclast Podcast which contained a lot of information about our plans for 3.16 and beyond. You can expect to see this as our Monday news post.

So you gave up 3.15. Why not implement things now to save the league instead?

GGG prefers to do the easiest thing, as always.
"
We also wanted to let you know that we are still working on a written summary of yesterday's Baeclast Podcast which contained a lot of information about our plans for 3.16 and beyond. You can expect to see this as our Monday news post.

Shame GGG can't sort out 3:15 problems before starting on 3.16 leagues and beyond

More leagues lead to more nerf / problems
Exciting news, some official notes about 3.16 and the future of PoE. Hope they give us more details about the Atlas changes.
Lobbies need to start at 30 or 35 players now and not 50. The Queue's are awful. Also you should make Washington the server for US that way EU can play in off hours to fill lobbies up better. West coast is fine I'm from west coast and get like 70 ping. I'll take faster lobbies over 20-40 ping loss.

Edit: You guys didn't listen and now the mode is dead in the US. You guys increased the map size by 50% so that means players die slower which means people don't fill the next games up as fast. It was taking 10 minutes of waiting just to start a game and that is because of your 50 player limit to start the game. You also failed to balance the circles and in a lot of games I see 10+ people dying to the circle because they don't have enough time to get there and the circle is too punishing. You guys could have succeeded with this mode had you listened but you did not. It's on you!

Edit: To save the mode I recommend decreasing it to 25 players to start the game now. 35 would have worked had you done it this weekend but now that it is dead I think 25 is good. JUST TRUST ME AND DO IT PLEASE!

EDIT: Also needs to be switched to Washington in the US because EU players are discouraged to play in it right now!
Last edited by imSnoddy on Aug 22, 2021, 3:41:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info