3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
  • Monsters with the Hexfont Nemesis Modifier no longer inflict Silence.
  • Monsters that cast Curses now have global cooldowns to prevent multiple of the same monster repeatedly cursing players.
  • Fixed a bug where filtering items in the Unique Stash Tab and Map Stash Tab could sometimes not work.
Thanks o/.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
no log book boost in drop rates? i haven't fond once since the second day
ive been doing the correctly, even watched a few yt video on it, still no drops.

I'd say that is just RNG, despite a lot of players having the same bad RNG.

There are lots of people getting multiple per day, including in SSF.
Very nice. was only waiting for the instilling orb change, but there's a lot more i'm excited about now. cant wait for 1.16 aswell, for the sm0l atlas.
Nice, time to Rog
"
firenovix wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
no log book boost in drop rates? i haven't fond once since the second day
ive been doing the correctly, even watched a few yt video on it, still no drops.

I'd say that is just RNG, despite a lot of players having the same bad RNG.

There are lots of people getting multiple per day, including in SSF.

then update the RNG, i see why people stoped playing acnt even do the content...srsly wtf.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Really none nerf to ele or molten strike in royale? you don't realize that Royale is dying for it
sedantes
FR totem bug? Unfixed
Map droprate being wacky? Unfixed
Logbook droprate being literally nonexistent? Unfixed
Texture streaming? Nein
20 types of currency autopickup? Nope
Auto-opening expedition chests? Nuh-uh
Copy of dead boss by Maven? Nah, still in game

And myriads of other bugs that people are tired of posting in bug subforum...Not even starting on the overall balance changes.

LET'S BUFF ROG!
Thanks for benchcraft options and for tuning mobs; hopefully lots more of that to come...
*These are some good quality of life changes to the crafting bench and league mechanic. will be nice to be able to get exactly what I need on flask and remove lab enchants from my leveling gear so I can use my gloves before level 25 due to the enchant raising the required level. Will be nice to be able to have the chance to get t1 off rog it will make doing the farm worth. storm rains visuals were not the reason I didn't try it but it was for many so hopefully the changes will help people give it a go.
REVERT SUNDER.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info