3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
BrettLee wrote:

"
suitto wrote:
"

Reduced the maximum cast range for long-distance skills on the following monsters: ...

Sirius next?

That is part of the fight. You should always know where he is because there are cues and patterns that are easy to pick up on after fighting him a couple of times. e.g. he always teleports in the direction he is facing, its not random.

Thanks for advice. yes am aware of the mechanics coz watched/read many guides. Problem is when you die, before can even get to arena where he is, he shoots his beam at me. My fault for dying in the first place.

Last edited by suitto on Aug 15, 2021, 9:29:02 PM
"Improved the visuals effects of the Transcendence Exsanguinate Microtransaction Effect to more accurately reflect the preview video for this Microtransaction."

I've never been so hyped for anything in my life. sincerely thank you.

#thelittlethings
Not 3.16

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Give what players want.
Great changes!
These changes do nothing to motivate me to come back and the baeclast discussion was underwhelming at best. I wish your team luck but, honestly if this is the direction of the game I see no reason to continue playing. I enjoyed for the most part: the mindless killing with occasional need for tactics, and the having to dodge effects during a boss fight but relatively stress free killing. So I am sorry but your vision doesn't match with my own as a player, and it's just time to stop hoping for change, or caring about a game I no longer enjoy...
POE is now a roaring dumpster fire filled with lithium batteries will take more then a little water to put this out and right the ship
"
Monsters with the Hexfont Nemesis Modifier no longer inflict Silence.

Nice
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3.16 waiting room
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
Trancemaster wrote:
ALLOW MULTIPLE BLIGHT ENCOUNTER? IF NOT, FIX THE STACKING.

multiple how ?
yes, ive look up yt tut on how to do it. and lucky me i was already doing it.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info