When the time comes to strike, an emperor must strike in style with the new Labyrinth Apparition Back Attachment! Worthy of Izaro himself, this cosmetic effect places a golden structure on your back with the Goddess of Justice perched above to cast judgement. Check it out below or get yours here.

Finish off your look with the Angelic Armour Set and Shield as pictured below.

Thanks so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
What about revert this league? Players are waiting.
I kinda want this without the apparition effect.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
for those times when you want a mirage archer, but aren't playing a bow skill XD
34$

/smh
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Wow, finally an apparition that makes sense! Good stuff.

Edit: Wait, it's a back attachment, not an apparition. It's still cool (and apparitions still don't make sense).
Last edited by ScreenName on Aug 16, 2021, 12:38:29 AM
FYI for anyone thinking of buying this: it combines horribly with mirage archer-

(Credit to Nervyr)

And yes, she really is as static as she looks in the video...
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 16, 2021, 12:00:23 AM
"
Bolaway wrote:
What about revert this league? Players are waiting.

Revert flask changes, revert support gem damage that cripples 90% of skills without ridiculous investment, revert harvest to 3.13 and make the crafts account bound (or find a way to make it painstaking for discord trading so it doesn't ruin the market again) This is the ONLY way those players we lost this league are coming back. Even if next league's mechanic is wildly good it won't matter if the core game is broken and not fun. As long as these things stay the way they are it'll be all downhill from here and PoE 2's retention will nosedive 2 months after launch. Having no curse mitigation is not fun. Rerolling maps that have curses = not fun. Playing nothing but meta builds = not fun. Playin off meta and needing to invest 10x to get off the ground is not fun. Sacrificing damage and utility for ailment avoidance, again NOT FUN. Being slow and having hindered movement in a game that has 20 different ways for monsters to hinder your movement even further = not fun.
Looks cool!

I think I’d prefer just the goddess implemented as an apparition, though.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info