New Microtransaction: Labyrinth Apparition Back Attachment

"
Bolaway wrote:
What about revert this league? Players are waiting.

Why revert changes that give new challenges and an opportunity for growing and improving? Or are you wanting more a D3 kind of game?
"
BkBlindside wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:

Revert flask changes, revert support gem damage that cripples 90% of skills without ridiculous investment, revert harvest to 3.13 and make the crafts account bound (or find a way to make it painstaking for discord trading so it doesn't ruin the market again) This is the ONLY way those players we lost this league are coming back. Even if next league's mechanic is wildly good it won't matter if the core game is broken and not fun. As long as these things stay the way they are it'll be all downhill from here and PoE 2's retention will nosedive 2 months after launch. Having no curse mitigation is not fun. Rerolling maps that have curses = not fun. Playing nothing but meta builds = not fun. Playin off meta and needing to invest 10x to get off the ground is not fun. Sacrificing damage and utility for ailment avoidance, again NOT FUN. Being slow and having hindered movement in a game that has 20 different ways for monsters to hinder your movement even further = not fun.

You're right. I'm trying to play this league but I uninstalled 2 times and I won't return until this shitty nerf stops.

They wanted to reduce the speed of PoE but they forgot about the mobs that still running like MegaMan. GGG gave a sh1t about the balance they always speak about, forcing players to use necro, glad, or hiero.

This is sux!
Goddess as a phantom to the amulet effect, it will look much better .....
I want it!
"
Bolaway wrote:
I won't return until this shitty nerf stops.

D3 that way ---------->
looks cool
"
Bolaway wrote:

What "players are waiting" for this? And why are you speaking on behalf of someone other than yourself? Besides you overestimate the number of like-minded people too much.
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
nice
📦
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/rhzfyj/please_ggg_allow_master_missions_be_traded_with/
✅ https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/paymx2/suggestion_stack_on_map_device_so_you_just_put/
i like the changes this patch i rly do, i dont understand why players are so mad -.-
Would be cooler if the apparition was temporary, like with the frost viking back attachment where the bird comes out sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info