New Microtransaction: Labyrinth Apparition Back Attachment

"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Beglets wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:
I won't return until this shitty nerf stops.

D3 that way ---------->

u ment d2r and last epoch

and ye, with the majority of players gone, enjoy the empty trade site

So people are bitching about the game's pace and they are going to move on to d2 (which is what d2r is)?
This community has the courage to tell GGG they are out of touch with the players when the players aren't even in touch with themselves...
"
Cosmito wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Beglets wrote:

D3 that way ---------->

u ment d2r and last epoch

and ye, with the majority of players gone, enjoy the empty trade site

So people are bitching about the game's pace and they are going to move on to d2 (which is what d2r is)?
This community has the courage to tell GGG they are out of touch with the players when the players aren't even in touch with themselves...

Why most players, who love GGG changes are trade SC skillers and play Necro XD
And i know, you like challenges and hard game i know :D
So i dont know why you dont play SSF or HC :D

I watch streamer on SSFHC ... after rip6 he run to trade SC :D And name of his stream after that? "this patch is best for PoE ... we dont want next D3 game" XD XD XD XD
And yes .. he rip 6x nexro on SSFHC and go play next necro on trade SC :D

So pls, who isnt in touch :D

And if you dont understand different between D2 and PoE ... nobody can help you :D (i give you hint .... playstyle in D2 vs monsters setup/quantity in PoE hmm?)
So again and again. If we want play D2, we can go play D2 omfg.
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Aug 16, 2021, 1:16:03 PM
How about give it for free because of the sadness you proc?
Nice!
Bad Seed
POG
"
Innomen wrote:
34$

/smh

Well it's a micro transaction, what did you expect? A small amount?
Love the idea of this back attach, looks amazing, but ghostgirl there is too static for my taste. If she had an apparition-style fade in/out or animation this would be an easy pickup.
I really like it but I feel like you guys could have revamped the current apparitions and made the whole system better. It would take work but I think it would be cool if they functioned like this.

First remove tiny apparition from this back

Make tiny apparition an apparition choice and do this for all current apparitions so they will always be above you but small.

Leave the large Apparition choice for the people who currently like it.

I personally bought all the way up to empyrean supporter pack but really hate that my apparitions are just never seen and when they are it's for a brief second and they disappear right when I move. I hope this gets seen by someone at GGG as this to me would be a huge deal as a permanent tiny apparition I would never take off and I feel many others would feel the same.
"
Beglets wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:
I won't return until this shitty nerf stops.

D3 that way ---------->

Ok 2 packs bought.
Veeery nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info