Community Livestream with Chris Wilson, Zizaran and Mathil This Week

Nice, thanks!
ZIZ AND MATHIIIIILL!! <3 <3 <3

Would be nicer if quin will be there too. XD
Next time ask Chris to don't read the answers because it looks like he already knows about the questions.

Also, make sure that something will be made. Speak about something for me means nothing.
"
Bolaway wrote:
Next time ask Chris to don't read the answers because it looks like he already knows about the questions.

Also, make sure that something will be made. Speak about something for me means nothing.

Ofc he knows about the questions because he need to talk with the team about them, otherwise he only could answer "I dont cant answer that right now" on many questions.
GGG in panic and Chris doing the rounds in full damage control mode. I hope this won't be another puff piece like the previous.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hope for asking to some of this questions :

1) Reason to next nerfs (and delete defensive) when we have still aurastacking rares, offscreen oneshoting mobs, server issues in game.

2) Why GGG balance game about SC trade stats?
SC trade players dont want harder game. They want fast and fun game.
Why balance game about SC trade, where you can buy everything, where exist farm bots, where you can buy challenges and where you cant die.

3) Why make harder SC trade, when exist SSF SC, HC and SSF HC?! There is choice to have harder game. When you try make trade SC harder, you make other game-mods unplayable. You delete easy and understable defensive options, so HC is still much more boring. Hit to point n1.

4) You want return to old PoE vision? Ok. In PoE trailer is : "make your own unique build" And now? Players dont use own brain, want faster game today. You have community where players just copy/paste builds (bcs meta), use macros on everything and just hunt currency. You want player play whole league time? So make funny league. And dont nerf everything to dust. You make unfun league? Players force MTX and leave. You add nerfs to unfun playstyle? They leave much faster!
You rly think this game isnt hard for someone who try make own build, dont use macros and play with finding items and play on HC? Isn't right this your original idea?

Sry for my bad english.
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Aug 16, 2021, 10:38:45 PM
Second round of "you are playing wrong" coming.
in the last interview he said too much that is not going to nerf more but well people left with this nerfs so the important question is what will revert play the 3 builds/ keep dieing to ailment/ and the nerfs in mobility, nerf in the movement skills and quicksilver flask was the worst part about 3.15

and the idea of uber everything will just make people play less builds to be able to do this harder contents
Last edited by Mokurp on Aug 17, 2021, 12:09:07 AM
4 questions for the next livestream.
(BDSM, Laws of retroactively, what for 62% of users)

1. BDSM - it is only the 30 place, by popularity on well-known specific sites. It means - only near 3% of average people is interesting in this kind of entertainment. Why does Chris is persisted to use this mechanic as a core for all 100% of users? Can Chris do a casualistic league for normal people? Kind as return the rules from 3.13.

2. All of the authorities in the world (and authoritarian regimes) must appreciate the Laws.
One of the main laws is not to change anything "retroactively".

Why nerfes was introduced on a Standard and ruined all five of my mirror-tier builds?
It means - unpredictable and unfair behavior.
You kill all 5 of my existing mirror-tiers builds on Standard.
It is not a just 5 "builds".
It - near thousand hours to this builds.
Its - "thousand hours".
No matter you reason and intentions and vision.
You break the rules.
This is dishonest behavior.
It means, you not only apologize and do not have plan to fix - but you can easy kill my next new 5 builds.
At any time.
Therefore, I quit POE from day 2 of this League.
Will be right if GGG do apologize and keep/revert the properties of things, gems, and flasks as they were on Standard.

3. Can GGG understand that the current rating on Steam is a real poll of the current sustain of POE. And well predict the quantity of players on start and the revenue in next League (s).
Only 38% of players are happy. 62% - not happy.
It's well representative. You know this.
What GGG plans to urgently change to break situations?

4. How about employee of GGG?
Mostly of people in world love to do presents, to do something what can make happy another people. I'm not sure about all people with sadistic tendencies. But ordinary people - yes, are love to do actions that make other people happy.
But right now, 62% of users - are disappointed.
Enormous huge loss of users.
Employee of games companies - it's a very competitive market. They want to do something amazing exciting.
But GGG is doing something, what to disappoint 62% of users. And persist to continue doing this.
What the temperature inside of GGG?
Just interesting to hear how you keep employees in the current environment. Yes we heard about closed borders. But interesting, what Chris are saying to employee on meetings, how to explain why do not trying to fix a root of disappointment of 62% of users.
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Aug 17, 2021, 3:42:41 AM
Just a lot of words again.

What is really needed, it´s more listening and action.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info