This weekend we are running a Super Stash Sale with discounts on every type of Stash Tab. You can view the full selection and purchase yours here. The sale runs all weekend and ends at Aug 24, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

During the sale, we’re also offering one free Midnight Pact Mystery Box when you spend points! This promotion is available on both PC and consoles.

Have a look at the what’s in the box below.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Midnight Pact Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

If you are looking for something new to spend your points on, you may be interested in checking out the Darkshard, Lightbringer and Apollyon cosmetic effects that were released into the store earlier today. You can check them out here.

In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Expedition Supporter Packs.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
pog
I can finally buy a few tabs!
Quotes from the Community_Team

"
If podcasts aren't your thing, we'll be writing a summary of the podcast for Monday's news post.

"
Note that if you were waiting for the Baeclast summary post today, we're still working through this but it's taking some time. Our apologies for the delay there.

No.

Why should folks pay you their hard-earned currency/points when ya'll won't even uphold a simple statement ya'll made a WEEK ago?
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Quotes from the Community_Team

"
If podcasts aren't your thing, we'll be writing a summary of the podcast for Monday's news post.

"
Note that if you were waiting for the Baeclast summary post today, we're still working through this but it's taking some time. Our apologies for the delay there.

No.

Why should folks pay you their hard-earned currency/points when ya'll won't even uphold a simple statement ya'll made a WEEK ago?

Do you realise how petty this sounds?
This weekend means starting from now? Or staring on saturday?
imagine i get the wings from mystery box, that would be great!
I did spend some points now but im not home to check it. Did i get the mystery pack? Or i need to spend it on weekend? Thanks.
"
grahinho wrote:
I did spend some points now but im not home to check it. Did i get the mystery pack? Or i need to spend it on weekend? Thanks.

i guess that if u read this post u can spend points)
Problem solved: box appeared in cosmetics stash.
Last edited by whollaborg on Aug 20, 2021, 4:42:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info