Stash Tab Sale and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

GGG please please consider and allow some system to salvage / mix duplicated items in loot boxes

not a very strong one but even 10-15% of value into shards and even make it that you cant craft box agian with shards only items from the box

at 10% no one is ever going to break down 10 wings just to craft 1 wings its unrealistic but it will allow people who spent 400-500 usd on box and are still missing 1 item to salvage all they dont need to be able to craft and secure that 1 item they really want and need!
help! i can't seem to be able to find the supposed "free mystery box when spend point" :(
finaly get full set
Last edited by rafipan on Aug 20, 2021, 2:25:30 PM
Help please. I bought some tabs yesterday and did not get my mystery box. I do not have a stash tab. Did I mess up?
Put some tail for fixed price, the only back attachment I want.
I bought yesterday, found it today under cosmetics. Got a pair of scavenger boots... great.
Just spent some points, premium tab upgrade, got the upgraded tab, no sign of mystery box.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
Isn't this a form of gambling not knowing what you're going to get? Is this legal?
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
Isn't this a form of gambling not knowing what you're going to get? Is this legal?

It's legal.

It's barely hazard when you get at least equivalent of what you pay. The box is 30pts and the cheapest mtx you can get from it will cost 30pts.
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Its legal since the items have no real world value. Gambling exists in many games, and no issue unless the reward and cost of entry both have real world value.

Restarted game and still no sign of mystery box.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info