3.15.3 Patch Notes

Yay, no changes to Royale that way it starts counting down at 25 or 30 players instead of 50 players. Also no adjustments to the circle closing too fast and murdering 10+ people in 1 circle because of the 50% map size increase. The mode is going to not even be playable at all this weekend in the US. Not changing it to Washington either instead of Texas that way EU can play with us. Royale is dead boys. Unlucky
"
onethirdsly wrote:
POG

But shield crush MTX when?

Obviously,next league, after a massive nerf of shield crush, when nobody will play this skill !!!
The item rendering change looks interesting. I'll try it once the game-breaking nerfs are reverted.
Last edited by Exhall on Aug 26, 2021, 4:08:57 PM
To stop rendering filtered items is a start, now we only need to have better item drops in general, so that we can progress in the game again without trading.
This patch gave best performance improvement for me. Thank you GGG.
Vulkan fixes?
The "team" does everything instead of what it should do:

It's simple to understand what to do, because dozen's of thousands people was write:
1. Trading, which are respect my time
2. Crafting 3.13
3. Revert "the nerf's 3.15"

Stop doing anything, because it have no sense, until you do 1, 2 and 3.
"
Dukefist wrote:
Heads up that Blight maps are still crashing when clicking towers.

Yep, same for me.
Last edited by Voffon on Aug 29, 2021, 4:02:51 PM
"
Improvements

• Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance.

are you fucking kidding me? it was still rendered??
great way to waste the cpu/gpu of our machines for ages...
its funny when they finally improve something that was shit for so long and we didnt even know it
When console wtf waiting 8 days...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info