3.15.3 Patch Notes

good job exile
Thank god ... Finaly my 30 fps are back from rendering useless trash
Improvements
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

thats nice and all, but 3.13 when?
"
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

this thing seems promissing unlike the game itself
"
Fixed a bug where Modifiers proposed to be removed by Rog were not being highlighted if you did not have the Advanced Mod Descriptions Option turned on.

Wow...

I really wonder if ggg will keep this league in the core. Logbooks only?
"
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance.

Any real fps changes?
"
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance.

Great, I'll try it next week.
Last edited by Gabor_Steam on Aug 26, 2021, 3:15:21 AM
this new patch have some problem when star game crash and can't update patch
"

Christ, now that's an improvement I am solidly onboard with, about bloody time!
I honestly have never been so excited for a patch in my life.

The change to not rendering items that are hidden from your loot filter is such a desirable change.

Thank you GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info