Our Hideout Competition is in full swing, and we've had so many awesome entries so far! We wanted to share a few highlights with you in today's news post. Check them out in the video below!

We hope these highlights inspire you! For more information on the Hideout Competition, you can find the original thread here. Entries close Sunday the 12th of September at 10pm PDT (or Sep 13, 2021 1:00 AM (EDT) in your local time), so you have about two weeks to get your entries in!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome!
Nice!
Please add these flying moving camera views as an AFK thing PLEASE.

Like you're in your HO, you go AFK, the camera starts going around slowly and farther from the character. Best screen saver ever.
Isn't Shrine of Tranquility an old hideout? I remember seeing these bridges before...

Wow, Celestial Lotus looks awesome! Very unique.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Aug 30, 2021, 7:52:30 PM
Amazing attention to detail.

Glad to see no 2B.
Good stuff.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Good job people
Saved
I gotta ask, whats the time one takes to make one of these extravagant HO's? I am serious...they're amazing...:I
Pretty good stuff ^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info