Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Hideout Competition Highlights

very cool , love it
always love to see these hideouts
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
apokriddy wrote:
I gotta ask, whats the time one takes to make one of these extravagant HO's? I am serious...they're amazing...:I

Well i think its depends on the individual , i personaly use 2 methods , the first is the planned project , when i come up with an idea that i wanna build than do a few variations of ugly napkin sketches and do some research for informations and inspiration when i have a good sketch i start farm some favor points to buy the decors i need , and than it comes the hard part the testing , finding the right hideout that will work , the decor combinations testing the lights shadows etc , than build the layout and when its done finish it with detailing and ofc a last chek for erros and fixing , the second method is just go with what i have no plan nothing just following my instincts.

The first method can take 1-3 week sometimes even more(planning,sketches,frvor farm,tests) for the whole thing come together but the building it self its like 4-24h depends on how complex and how big is the hideout , in the video that i made is took me 8day to plan and test some stuff before i make it and 12h to build what i did in 1 sit.

The second method take max 2-8h and done in 1 day ofc these hideouts are medium or small.

i also work on more than 1 project on the same time.
Last edited by SoLPoe on Aug 31, 2021, 5:21:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info