New Microtransaction: Ethercraft Pets and Stash Tab Sale

Repair ur game FIRST!!!
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
medis13 wrote:
looks like you are pushing to many mtx's and running out of ides, while instead you should be fixing the game

The art team does not develop the game. :P What do you want them to do? Sit without working until the rest of the game is patched??

Thank you! Finally someone who actually understands how this works and is not only here to fuel the hate.
Last edited by Agynn on Sep 10, 2021, 4:09:24 AM
"
Agynn wrote:
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
medis13 wrote:
looks like you are pushing to many mtx's and running out of ides, while instead you should be fixing the game

The art team does not develop the game. :P What do you want them to do? Sit without working until the rest of the game is patched??

Thank you! Finally someone who actually understands how this works and is not only here to fuel the hate.

We need more people like this.
"
xhemix wrote:
Literally me when someone is telling me to hurry up

ahhaha, at times i play around with others are being serious. That turtle floating around makes me think that way
Last edited by khoboo on Sep 10, 2021, 5:13:02 AM
"
First butterflies now flying turtles? Lol

I hope for a more functional pet next time. Maybe POE2. Like a llama that doubles as a walking stash tab.
Last edited by biaXamseng on Sep 10, 2021, 5:26:01 AM
Why a turtle tho
I admit, I came here to sneer about TPTB continuing to push the Ethercraft family of MTX, which I consider to be possibly the most ridiculous MTX family I've seen them produce.

Then they bring in the floating sea turtles. Which I find freaking adorable.

Well played, folks. Well played.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Sep 10, 2021, 7:28:26 AM
"
60x7 wrote:
Didn't we just do this?

Yes indeed. The last stash tab sale was all of three weeks ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3169356

Meanwhile, we're grossly overdue for a pet sale, in my opinion. The last one I could find in the Announcements section was December 17, 2020. I may need to count on my fingers but that's roughly nine months ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3003160

I suspect there's much broader interest (read: more sales) in stash tabs than pets, hence the harder push for stash tab sales, but nine months? Come on.

Additionally, the Hideout Music Player has never, ever been on sale. Ever.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Sep 10, 2021, 7:48:52 AM
I Like Turtles
Massive pet or portals sale when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info