New Microtransaction: Ethercraft Pets and Stash Tab Sale

"
medis13 wrote:
looks like you are pushing to many mtx's and running out of ides, while instead you should be fixing the game

It's not the same employees ya absolute moron.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
I love them but cant justify 25$ for one, :D.
Wat da hek
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Didn't we just do this?

Yes indeed. The last stash tab sale was all of three weeks ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3169356

Meanwhile, we're grossly overdue for a pet sale, in my opinion. The last one I could find in the Announcements section was December 17, 2020. I may need to count on my fingers but that's roughly nine months ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3003160

I suspect there's much broader interest (read: more sales) in stash tabs than pets, hence the harder push for stash tab sales, but nine months? Come on.

Additionally, the Hideout Music Player has never, ever been on sale. Ever.

I'm still waiting for elder to come up on sale. Stash tabs are every 3 weeks always, why are people surprised.
"
theFoffo wrote:
Why a turtle tho

Perhaps PoE wishes to overthrow D4 in advance, and become "first", the true spiritual successor to D3...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
to the ppl complaining about the stash tab sale: GGG does a stash tab sale on a REGULAR 3 week basis. It's like clockwork, there will always be a stashtab sale every 3 weeks. It's something newer players can plan around so that they can get the tabs that they need.
i like tortles :>
Does anyone know the name of the music piece used in this video?

Why are these named just "Pets"? They look cool, I'd hope another type of pet would be added in the future :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Someone must've been watching Finding Nemo at work~
"
Tec606 wrote:
I'm still waiting for elder to come up on sale. Stash tabs are every 3 weeks always, why are people surprised.

Speaking for myself, I'm surprised to learn the stash tab sales are every three weeks. But then, I currently have all the stash tabs I want, so I have little reason to track how often the stash tab sales happen.

I do feel I should add there isn't much advertising being done regarding the frequency of stash tab sales. The closest I found was the concluding post on the last stash tab sale announcement.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3169356/page/4
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info