Iolite Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

"
My first gauntlet as a 4000 hour softcore player! Im having a blast so far! I died to Hillock like 20323490 times so far but Im learning!

PogYou
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
is it ok for streamers to use third party programs that autoquits the game when HP drops?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
is it ok for streamers to use third party programs that autoquits the game when HP drops?

Is thats how Ziz logged out /cuz i didnt see escape button menu/?
Eww, maan, what a joke is this game nowadays?! Also very "funny" how one buffed streamer is on half the highlights, pog. But GLHF everyone who find that clown fiesta fun, im none so my opinion wont affect your game or fav streamer anyway.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
sad that everyone seems to insta-logout when hp is around 20%
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Last edited by Infarkt on Sep 14, 2021, 1:53:22 AM
"saving a dead corpse"
0shitsgiven
"
Infarkt wrote:

It's a bad game design problem.
There were three huge podcasts, and none of them made it clear that the developers were seeing the balance problem.

They just do not understand that this is not a healthy mechanic when the best way to avoid death is to turn off the game.

Chris has his own vision of how the game should work. I would not be surprised if it will be a big surprise for him when the players leave for another game, where they really took care of the correct balance.
Dear GGG. I know that EU streamers are on the gold list when they are skipped out of line, but the fact that every time in a new league they make 6L from 1-10 fusings is just not funny anymore. Every streamer makes 6L too easily. Compared to the average player's average, how much is it? 500-4000 fusings? Yep.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
I hope all the people playing this gauntlet fuck off to hard mode once it is out so me and a whole lot of other people can be bad in softcore again without suffering at every point cause otherwise it's ''too easy''.
"
Infarkt wrote:

I recently played hc ssf, no logout. I'm died at 73 lvl because the antifreeze flask works only after the fact and ends very quickly. Yes, I stood for almost 10 seconds and waited when I could get out of freeze.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info