Iolite Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

After two RIPS due to gamecrashes I quit. I love the gauntlet. Hope for a bit more luck next one. Thanks for organizing this!
What is this oni-goroshi-thing with the wisdom scroll about? A meme? Sorry for being dumb
Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
I learned: gotta work on those log-out skills.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
all i am waiting for is NEWS on 3.16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, i know that this will be movies about players death. All, what makes GGG happy. Not that players have fun, no their deaths:/

But i have to realize that the streamers all have a quick out! (at least for the most situations...)
Is this only a macro? Are macros allowed???

Or is this a special ty from GGG for the streamers, that they have a quick out before they dy???

It´s all a bit strange...
The people who post in the PoE Forum are a little different huh...

Great post GGG, can't please everybody I guess!
"
Collum3 wrote:
Hmm, i know that this will be movies about players death. All, what makes GGG happy. Not that players have fun, no their deaths:/

But i have to realize that the streamers all have a quick out! (at least for the most situations...)
Is this only a macro? Are macros allowed???

Or is this a special ty from GGG for the streamers, that they have a quick out before they dy???

It´s all a bit strange...

It is a macro they use, that is allowed for everyone by GGG. It doesn't automate anything, the player has to press a button and the game disconnects (basically like alt+f4).
So as long as ur reflexes are good, u can save urself some valuable hours of leveling up again.
Sad to see everyone using log out macros. They have no shame.
Imagine promoting and highlyting log out macro... im so done with this game until GGG start to wake up...
New flask: You logout when life is reduced to 20%.
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info