141321.01%
Wings
162424.15%
Pet
101515.09%
Character Effect
95314.17%
Poll closed
Celestial Cat Soulrend was not a community design it was 1 Legendary Streamer named TarkeCat.

And if you are going to make this a regular thing... I really really super duper insist that you sell these Community MTX at a super discount rate when it is released and Do Not... I repeat Do Not price gouge players on these community design ideas.

You should also release the Top 3 Choices not Top 1 because I wanted the Rainbow Cyclone and it lost. I will never buy the Shark Cyclone cuz it never interested me in the first place and final version in game looks terrible... in my opinion.

Also since we are on the top of MTX and wanting our opinions.

While I bought the Nightfall Spectral Helix and I do love it. The basic Spectral Helix is one of the weakest initial designs of a skill you have ever produced. My friends and I who play Helix agree that without the Nightfall, the skill is so boring. Basic Spectral Helix Graphic you can not even see in combat so it is very bland and boring to me to run around and not even see your own attack as it feels weird as things appear to die around me from... nothing. Just my feelings on the issue.

So do take the time to "thicken up" the graphic for Spectral Helix and make it more visible for players who don't want to buy the Nightfall.
where is the skill effect option
woohoo designing 42 dollar wings!
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
If it ends up a shield. I hope its not stupidly too big like most of the mtx we have ATM ! For those using the Apollyon or Myrmidon MTX the Zeel's Amplifier matches up in color and isn't a monstrosity !
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Sep 15, 2021, 6:12:44 AM
"
A while ago, we hosted a series of polls for the community to collectively design a new microtransaction! This process produced great results

This process produced great white results.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
None of the above: wands
We desperately need more and better wand skins and shield skins.
Maybe should just ask what the streamers would like to have.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Prov1eh wrote:
Some POG wings please and no ugly shark theme influenced by ziz

this
Can we have an "Anything but wings" option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info