Streamer Interview - Velyna

#TeamFingers
ok! Now I need some news about 3.16 to decide if i want to continue playing or not.
Pog full ass
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I hate this so much, I don't even know what to say...

get rid of the streamer news on your website and post GAME news. This is NOT worthy of being in the "Announcement" section of your website.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
I hate this so much, I don't even know what to say...

get rid of the streamer news on your website and post GAME news. This is NOT worthy of being in the "Announcement" section of your website.

If you dont know what to say its better to stay silent,streamers are a big part of poe community,they give us a place where we can gather up,learn,play and have fun together,for this to happen theres a lot of hard work behind it and most of the times without even reaching minimum wage,they sure as hell deserve some recognition for it and no im not a streamer.
I seldom post anything. But just came here to say that Velyna is not only a good streamer but also a kind person. She helped in my first ever Sirus attempt when it came out. Even though we both failed due to her ping being very high on my server (SEA why!!!) and me being noob. She later offered her Sirus for completion. I am grateful that such people are part of this game's community.

Thanks again @Velyna and GGG for this interview.

Edit: Spelling mistakes
Last edited by zaniac26 on Sep 17, 2021, 12:15:47 AM
Have you ever followed a build guide? Watched a youtube video explaining a mechanic, a boss fight or even just vendor recipes? Ever used the wiki to figure out something in game? Ever used poe.trade? poe.labs? poe.ninja?

Then you have benefited from the work of a streamer.

Stop saying GGG should ignore streamers, or not feature streamer news or articles in the announcements. This game would not be anywhere near as fun or as "doable" without streamers.

And, as streamers go, Velyna definitely deserves some attention. She is one of the most watchable streamer personalities on twitch. She KNOWS the game, and doesn't mind at all helping others to learn it.

Grats on the recognition, Vel! It is very much deserved!
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
More PR to the god of PR?
Chris that won't work, sorry.

These 3.16 patchnotes better be good...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Anngrat wrote:
More PR to the god of PR?
Chris that won't work, sorry.

These 3.16 patchnotes better be good...

I have bad news for you, they are gonna be bad or mediocre but not good at all.
"
cimmerian32 wrote:
Have you ever followed a build guide? Watched a youtube video explaining a mechanic, a boss fight or even just vendor recipes? Ever used the wiki to figure out something in game? Ever used poe.trade? poe.labs? poe.ninja?

Then you have benefited from the work of a streamer.

Stop saying GGG should ignore streamers, or not feature streamer news or articles in the announcements. This game would not be anywhere near as fun or as "doable" without streamers.

And, as streamers go, Velyna definitely deserves some attention. She is one of the most watchable streamer personalities on twitch. She KNOWS the game, and doesn't mind at all helping others to learn it.

Grats on the recognition, Vel! It is very much deserved!

Lol. This is all great until the main page is dedicated to streamers only.
All this news about streamers, their priorities, the balance for them - has long and greatly annoyed part of the community. People want changes for players, not streamers. Although someone like you - do not understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info