💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

Hello kayn

Did we drop the med clusters or my pob giving error ?

Guys i lvl straight as icicle mine no problem since lvl 12

Respect

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello kayn

Respect

I dropped the medium cluster just cuz of skillpoints, but you can use it for dmg still. I did that this league. Since i also leveled with Icicle and i must say im really surprised. In a good way.

All my friends kept complaining about how the new rares work, meanwhile i was doing yellow/red maps and empowering all mobs i could, including bosses.

And im still doing it even in Guardian maps.

Im at the point where i dont read mods on the map anymore.
My build is already really high-end so i dont expect people to do the same.

But oh-my the build did well in leveling !
Hi!

I'm already on meta seismic/exsanguinate sabo and managed to get around 50 ex. Build diversity in 3.18 is terrible for shadow, but your build seems quite nice and I think I have enough money to make transition.

However... How is your survivability? I do mostly high level logbooks and would like to have quite good clearspeed and being able to kill exp bosses (mainly Vorana). My sabo is decently tanky (running both grace and determination with capped spell suppresion), but sometimes combinations of archnemesis mods make logbooks very hard. Would you recommend this build in my case?
"
Hi!

I'm already on meta seismic/exsanguinate sabo and managed to get around 50 ex. Build diversity in 3.18 is terrible for shadow, but your build seems quite nice and I think I have enough money to make transition.

However... How is your survivability? I do mostly high level logbooks and would like to have quite good clearspeed and being able to kill exp bosses (mainly Vorana). My sabo is decently tanky (running both grace and determination with capped spell suppresion), but sometimes combinations of archnemesis mods make logbooks very hard. Would you recommend this build in my case?

I wish i could but Assassin comes with low to none survivability, and since damage for this build is Key for survival (in form of perma freeze in the early stages of the build) i would not recommend it for that type of content. Im 100% the meta sabo builds will do that better. Assassin provides more speed at cost of survivability. It its most likely more damage aswell, but you cant deal damage if your dead.

There are a few changes im making to the build as of this week. Like swapping out determination for Grace early game. But that will show on the guide.

But to answer your question, no i would not go this build for logbooks. Its good for clearing Expedicion in maps, but not logbooks... Maybe the high end verson would do fine just coes the dmg is super high.

If you want to try the build i would recommend doing medium/high juiced maps, farm guardians/conquerors or farm any type of invitations. It also works quite well to hold 6 man Flawless chayula carrys if u have high end verson of the build :)

GL HF - Kayn
"
KaynGuy wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello kayn

Respect

I dropped the medium cluster just cuz of skillpoints, but you can use it for dmg still. I did that this league. Since i also leveled with Icicle and i must say im really surprised. In a good way.

All my friends kept complaining about how the new rares work, meanwhile i was doing yellow/red maps and empowering all mobs i could, including bosses.

Hahaha yep soooo easy to lvl , can you please give me new pob ?

Im very good at combat and positioning but not so good in pobing so would love get spoon fed one more league 😇

Thank you so much kayn , i will make a vid this league showing your build for those who are interested

Much love and respect

May all your drops be mirrors

P.s wich forbiden jewels we use ? I am on console so no pc for pob fork

P.s 2 wich order you took ascendancys while lvling just to check if i could do it better

Last edited by eldest-bike4 on May 24, 2022, 4:28:34 AM
Hahaha omg MB already ????

Sensei Kayn , the way of the ninja 🥷 😎

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
KaynGuy wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello kayn

Respect

Im very good at combat and positioning but not so good in pobing so would love get spoon fed one more league 😇

Thank you so much kayn , i will make a vid this league showing your build for those who are interested

Much love and respect

P.s 2 wich order you took ascendancys while lvling just to check if i could do it better

Hey so i updated the guide, and everything new should be there now, all the new POB's and gem links, even the new Jewels. Please check the changelog for what's new.

And thanks for playing the build and all the kind words about it.

(The best forbidden jewels are Swift Killer, It gives +1 power charge and 5% inc dmg per power and per frenzy.)

Rush the power charge node, then take the one with cull, and lastly the 25% more dmg node.
Last edited by KaynGuy on May 24, 2022, 6:03:11 AM

But oh-my the build did well in leveling ![/quote]

Much love and respect

P.s 2 wich order you took ascendancys while lvling just to check if i could do it better [/quote]

Hey so i updated the guide, and everything new should be there now, all the new POB's and gem links, even the new Jewels. Please check the changelog for what's new.

And thanks for playing the build and all the kind words about it.

(The best forbidden jewels are Swift Killer, It gives +1 power charge and 5% inc dmg per power and per frenzy.)

Rush the power charge node, then take the one with cull, and lastly the 25% more dmg node.[/quote]

Yep i got it , very detailed as always

Gone go grace/deter/defiance/skiter

Lets go !!!

Hahaha no dif in lvling even with AN mods , staright killing everything in sight after lvl12

Kayn i see we ditched the petrified blood setup from 3.16

So no pain attunment now , can i ask your reasoning behind this ?

Nust to learn 😇

Build feels same like 3.16 when i played it cant wait to test forbiden jewels

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hahaha no dif in lvling even with AN mods , staright killing everything in sight after lvl12

Kayn i see we ditched the petrified blood setup from 3.16

So no pain attunment now , can i ask your reasoning behind this ?

Nust to learn 😇

Build feels same like 3.16 when i played it cant wait to test forbiden jewels

Hey, yeah so it made the build way more noob friendly, and the dmg with it is overkill anyways.

Petro Blood is still really good but you can invest in defence and offence in better ways then doing that then we did in 3.16. Not only that but the fact that we can run 2-4 auras with low investment makes us focus on the defencive aspect of the build quicker making it possible to boss even before hitting red maps or end game content.

This chance was focused more torwards new players or overall people that are not that use to our playstyle, but dont get me wrong the change is also the most optimal in end game, even with multiple mirrors invested as i have on my standard character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info