💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello kayn <3

Are pobs ready for 3.19 ?

I ask cause of RMR nerf and DB nerf

Much love and respect

P.s ohh we lose the forbiden jewels with trickster rework too

The jewels are the biggest hit we take in terms of dmg, the RMR won't matter late game but might effect you a little early game prior to Enlighten 4. As for the jewels, we will probably use One step ahead. The new action speed node, making us have at least 108% action speed. Defiance Banner got hit too but there is nothing that can take its place so far, meaning we will continue using it.

I would even go as far to say that having 108% action speed is better then +1 charge, meaning we can never get mega fkd by deli and stuff.

:)
"
KaynGuy wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello kayn <3

Are pobs ready for 3.19 ?

I ask cause of RMR nerf and DB nerf

Much love and respect

P.s ohh we lose the forbiden jewels with trickster rework too

The jewels are the biggest hit we take in terms of dmg, the RMR won't matter late game but might effect you a little early game prior to Enlighten 4. As for the jewels, we will probably use One step ahead. The new action speed node, making us have at least 108% action speed. Defiance Banner got hit too but there is nothing that can take its place so far, meaning we will continue using it.

I would even go as far to say that having 108% action speed is better then +1 charge, meaning we can never get mega fkd by deli and stuff.

:)

Hahahha my man !!

I thought exactly same when i saw the one step ahead , omg no more slows upon slows on us , we get jugg qol <3

Gone wait your pob update and hammer away as usual

Ty so much for your guidance and your work all these leagues , you are a class act 🙏🏻👏🏻👍🏻

#kaynsenseithewayofdaninja 😎
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Kayn any advice on eldrich implicits for globes and boots ?

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Kayn any advice on eldrich implicits for globes and boots ?

These are Bis for gloves:

As for boots, we dont have much but if you want max res u can use something like:

Other then that cdr on boots i guess.
In 3.19 I will be playing deadeye.

The reason for this is as simple as that i have burned out on playing assassin league after league and want to try something new.
After a lot of testing I have decided that assassin is the overall better option for this build but i have made up my mind and will be starting as a deadeye :)

Here is the POB i slapped together for the league: https://pastebin.com/uXTNexK4
(The PoB is just a blueprint for me and not something people should follow unless you played this build high end in prev league)

Keep in mind that the gear on this pob is high end and will not look like that any time soon.

I wont go as hard as i usually do in 3.19 but you will see me around so be sure to ask if you have any questions.

Br
-Kayn
says in the title 3.20 updated but none of the pobs are updated? cmon man
"
ULTRALUL wrote:
says in the title 3.20 updated but none of the pobs are updated? cmon man

O shiii, i must have discarded the changes, i just noteced that some of the items i added to leveling and end game selection are also not there. Il jump on it and update it later today :) ty for heads up.
Does nimis work with icicle mine? Also have you looked at +5 staff for endgame weapon? I did my own similar build last league and ended up using a synth power charge shield instead of 2nd void battery.
"
tannerb32 wrote:
Does nimis work with icicle mine? Also have you looked at +5 staff for endgame weapon? I did my own similar build last league and ended up using a synth power charge shield instead of 2nd void battery.

I did some testing with nimis and i can confirm its quite nice to use if you run with chain in maps and have at least 1 pierce for bossing. And yeah +5 staff is kind of useless since u normaly end up with +4 armour, the new Dialla's Malefaction is a chest that can give u +6 on top of 30% quality to all ur alt quality gems, that chest might even be the new BiS if you dont mind having to ramp ur charges in the start of each map/boss. And shield works if u want to play more def setup. But u loose on some dmg obv.
Still no updates for the pobs :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info