[PlayStation] 3.16.3 Patch Notes

Several audio bugs after patch now. Sirius was definitely interesting with no sound queues. Also blight encounters now causing ps5 crash after clicking physical towers.
Hi all.
A few questions about audio:

1. What kind of audio output do you use?
Is it a headset plugged into controller?

2. Does changing sound options in game resolve the issue?
Specifically: dialogue slider.
TV and headset, all the same. Changing sliders does nothing. The sound is so messed up it's almost too annoying to play. Skills sometimes have sounds, sometimes don't. Sometimes the sound arrives a second or 2 later. Too many problems with the sound to list them.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Same here on PS5. Sound issus and blight always chrash.
same here. playstation 4 pro. sound falls out, sometimes just lag, sometimes no sound at all. blight towers crashes the game.
before was no lag in syndicate encounters, now is to lag from audio... i hope new league goes well...
"
Ac1D_FlA5H wrote:
TV and headset, all the same. Changing sliders does nothing. The sound is so messed up it's almost too annoying to play. Skills sometimes have sounds, sometimes don't. Sometimes the sound arrives a second or 2 later. Too many problems with the sound to list them.

No headset for me just through tv which was fine before the patch but not anymore. Also experiencing all of the above as there are now numerous sound issues.
"
Ruzzy_Ruznase wrote:
Same here on PS5. Sound issus and blight always chrash.

Same here, play on original PS4. Clicking blight tower caused crash and also most NPC and Bosses voice/dialog are missing, almost died to Drox' attack. Please fix this bugs.
Having sound issues with certain NPCs on the PS4 version (running on PS5), and can't even spawn any maps anymore! This is a gamebreaking bug GGG, please fix asap
My Rates (as of 9/14/2014) are:
1 exalt:1 divine:9 gcp
1 gcp:2 regret:3.5 chaos
1 chaos: 1 scouring: 2 fusing: 2.5 alch
Also, always looking to trade for chromes! 8:1 chaos
Since this update, the game is so laggy that it's literally freezing mid attack for 6 or more seconds, and then catches up by playing all 6 seconds of enemies attacking at super speed, making me get completely annihilated. And I'm on ps5, theres no way the problem is on my end, everything was working perfectly until you dropped this stupid patch.
Last edited by Free_Bird92 on Feb 2, 2022, 4:45:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info