[PlayStation] 3.16.3 Patch Notes

Can't believe this still not fixed. Oh wait, I can!
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Zero chance this gets fixed before the official 3.17 launch unfortunately. This was also affecting pc. Guess I'll hop on there for now. Is there a 100 percent increased chance of fixing bugs caused by patches node somewhere on the new tree?
honestly very discouraging to play on console in this situation...
Just a heads up..
Several bugs are being reported under console bugs forum and looks like ggg has acknowledged the issues but I can't find any replies related to a fix (hopefully when 3.17 goes live on console but that's really terrible to make players wait that long when it was a patch ggg deployed that broke things).

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715
They just want us to feel the weight of not being able to do league mechanics or boss fights.
As someone who really wants to give PoE a go this season (skipped the last one) it's amazing to see how all these issues that have been reported back in December/January or even longer ago will still be present in 3.17 as well. I get that PC is where the money and community is at, but really?

Hope I don't fall into the category of people who can't see Boss or their own Skill Animations in a Season that introduces even more bosses to kill and chase... having scuffed sounds is bad enough already, ty.

"
Ludvera wrote:
As someone who really wants to give PoE a go this season (skipped the last one) it's amazing to see how all these issues that have been reported back in December/January or even longer ago will still be present in 3.17 as well. I get that PC is where the money and community is at, but really?

I think someone has given you a false impression.

We don't have the 3.17 Patch Notes *for console* yet.

There will be a bunch of fixes.

Am I confident that that will include all the bugs reported during 3.16? No, I'm not.

But at least *some* of the ones that weren't fixed yet will be fixed in 3.17.0.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Ludvera wrote:

I think someone has given you a false impression.

We don't have the 3.17 Patch Notes *for console* yet.

There will be a bunch of fixes.

Am I confident that that will include all the bugs reported during 3.16? No, I'm not.

But at least *some* of the ones that weren't fixed yet will be fixed in 3.17.0.

Nah, nobody has given me a false impression.

I just go by the assumption that most of the issues that were barely acknowledged by GGG won't have a magical fix so soon, seeming that they could've easily stated that If it was the case? In some older threads, for example, the Post that acknowledged the issue would be edited later on to state "This is fixed in the next patch". We didn't get that this time, so I'll be pessimistic until they prove me wrong.

And to be fair: I get that some problems might be really hard and time-consuming to fix but more transparency in general would be great. If we know what to expect, we can adjust. I (and many others probably too) could easily play on PC instead of our Consoles If amusing things like "Well you just can't interact with Blight without a hardcrash sorry" will persist into the new league.

I was gonna ask for dedicated interact button in hopes the game would stop fighting me to pick up loot but yikes yeah please fix audio/ blight crash. Btw I don’t understand how anybody manages blight on console. Is there a way to interact with towers from afar like on pc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info