Graphical error on MacOS since 3.17.4

Nothing substantial on this since April 2022. Really!?
See also here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3263456/

Can we please have a word on the „patch you were working on“?
I recently messaged Henry_GGG and got the following answer:

"
We still have an open ticket for this particular problem.
I've bumped it to our Production team to push for a fix, sooner rather than later.
Hopefully we can get this sorted once and for all.
"
trade_wind wrote:
I recently messaged Henry_GGG and got the following answer:

"
We still have an open ticket for this particular problem.
I've bumped it to our Production team to push for a fix, sooner rather than later.
Hopefully we can get this sorted once and for all.

Great. Which way has the priority gone, sideways or down ? it's certainly not up after a year. My priority of purchasing things to support GGG is at the same priority they have for fixing this game breaking issue ...

There is another ticket opened reporting the same issue here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3315496
(and probably half a dozen other dead tickets)

It's hard to be positive. Goodwill ran out a while ago.
Here's a vide oof today's hilarious graphics bugs. This type of things happens EVERY day. It's over a year old and still nothing on the horizon. Are we just idiots for continuing to play (I stopped buying stuff a while ago because of this) while this remains unresolved ...

https://imgur.com/B0LAT2K

No-one could reasonable be expected to play HC with this issue. SC is bad enough. You can't see squat till you go through the curtain and then you die and lose 10% XP, which hurts when your character is in the 90's. This is in a T16 white map. Not even juiced.
Last edited by BowWizard on Feb 27, 2023, 11:39:37 AM
Here's the latest collection of graphics bugs from the last few days.
Can I get a credit for all the wasted maps I have to abandon. This is happening every day of the week that ends in a "y"

It's gotten worse from my side as well

Running on Macbook Pro M2 13 inch, 16gb RAM

I hope GGG fix this issue soon!
Same problem here - GGG please. MacBook Pro M1
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Ed161 wrote:
GGG it would be wonderful if we could get a quick line on whether this is something that is on your radar? I totally appreciate that Mac players are a minority of the player base, but the game is currently almost unplayable on M1 and you had such a beautiful working version just a few patches ago. Thank you :)

We're aware of the issue and hope to have a fix deployed soon. Sorry for the trouble.

Is one year "soon" enough ? Maybe "near" ?
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Ed161 wrote:
GGG it would be wonderful if we could get a quick line on whether this is something that is on your radar? I totally appreciate that Mac players are a minority of the player base, but the game is currently almost unplayable on M1 and you had such a beautiful working version just a few patches ago. Thank you :)

We're aware of the issue and hope to have a fix deployed soon. Sorry for the trouble.

So, since Chris Wilson clearly said next League is for PC AND MacOs: do you have any solutions for the problem that still lingers on?

Are you working on it?

Will we get any Infos and this?

I mean: its not trival. It literally can ruin an instance youre running, sometimes even a whole map. I often lost Bossfights due to this problem resulting in an disadvantage in the game.
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Apr 6, 2023, 3:58:09 PM
"
BowWizard wrote:
My priority of purchasing things to support GGG is at the same priority they have for fixing this game breaking issue ...

It's hard to be positive. Goodwill ran out a while ago.

exactly that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info