Chris Wilson talks to Josh Strife Hayes about Path of Exile

Awesome interview Chris and Josh, really nice questions and fascinating answers. I can't wait for the return of Ultimatum, this has me absolutely pumped!

Chris, you're absolutely correct when you said Act 3 is a mess towards the end of the interview. Personally, I hate the first quest there because about 50% of the time I'll run past Clarissa during her standing up animation, and it won't be until I have Tolman's bracelet that I realized I left the poor girl stranded in the baking sun.

I hope we get more content like this, it was a real treat.
"And so when we were making Path of Exile, we wanted to make sure no one could make those feelings feel counterfeit and useless." - Chris Wilson

Ok, then can you explain Patch 3.15?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Great interview. Credit to Josh and Chris.
Thank you Diablo Immortal because if not for them this interview would've never happened.
The pale flame of his heart disappeared in his azure reflection.
The work of a life.
Ambitious, and unfinished.
PoE made to serve on 10-50k hardcore players > confirmed.
Continue with SSFHC-only events, discriminate casuals and softcorers more pls. Soon people will go back to STD just because they dont have time and nerves for these BS every 13 weeks starting from zero and utopia uber uber bosses/maps. And those only 6 portals ruin the fun of party play in endgame cuz we are softcorers. PoE couldve be the greatest game if wasnt made to just survive via hardcore nolifers.
Im waiting for the league statistic, if ggg not scared to show it already.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Who is this Josh Strife Hayes guy? A streamer/gamer? I'm asking in full sincerity since this is the first time I have heard of him.
Am i suppose to know who Josh Strife Hayes is?... also don't need to watch. Chris wilson's Vision is a joke. Spammy clusterfuck is still a spammy clusterfuck. To much crap and no loot. Just farm currency and trade.
Last edited by Rekill on Jul 18, 2022, 2:26:53 AM
"
canilaz_ wrote:
PoE made to serve on 10-50k hardcore players > confirmed.
Continue with SSFHC-only events, discriminate casuals and softcorers more pls. Soon people will go back to STD just because they dont have time and nerves for these BS every 13 weeks starting from zero and utopia uber uber bosses/maps. And those only 6 portals ruin the fun of party play in endgame cuz we are softcorers. PoE couldve be the greatest game if wasnt made to just survive via hardcore nolifers.
Im waiting for the league statistic, if ggg not scared to show it already.

What? Lol, I'm a casual player and I beat the Searing Exarch on the first weekend of the league. Why would you say the game is only for hardcore players? Game's difficulty is in a good place right now, definitely not too hard to get to endgame playing casually in a week if you have a half decent build.
Last edited by holy_victory on Jul 18, 2022, 2:43:30 AM
Nice Interview
Awesome interview.

Bring melee back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info