Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Honestly surprised by this. I fully expected this to take the place of Torment.
Damn, GGG. If only you put this much thought into Archnemesis before you shoehorned that in.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Let me get this out of my chest , so you introduce league and happy with it and we enjoy how it works , then you remove it because we enjoyed it , why the hell you made it in first place what is the point of us player playing ur game when we not having fun anymore and you keep removing what make us enjoy playing , you remove good enjoyable things and adds degens and on death stuff that we hate if you see that's how the game should work , games should be hard yes but enjoyable too and we must have ways to overcome the hard aspect of it , when you keep nerfing our gear our skills our builds and buff monsters , monsters now acts like they have there own treee and ascendary passives , when you balance the entire game on the 1% of the players not fair for us all ...NO new player will play ur game i will never recommend it to my friends .. Keep going in that direction game wish you luck , you will lose ur currenct players too step by step
I'm thrilled with the decision.
Just give the Chads what they want. Make recombinators drop from Torment 🤣
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Actually a surprise tbh.

How? They've binned practically everything lately.

To me, seemed like the perfect mechanic to replace a number of outdated league mechanics, while also addressing the crafting gap they created after 3.14 and Harvest.

This also makes me wonder about these TFT development counteractions they are working on. Maybe the Harvest re-work is larger than we expected?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Sad to see it go...

But Thank god, Torment and Talisman are still in the game.
Understandable.
Time to nerf whirling blades/leap slam/shield charge.
Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info