Zizaran's Gauntlet Event started last weekend and players were explosive out the gates! Today, we've compiled a few highlights on Twitch for you to enjoy! Check out the clips below!

Congratulations to imexile for being crowned the Champion in this Gauntlet Event, making this his second title! The Gauntlet Event is still going with a huge range of prizes available. Find out more in this thread. Best of luck to those competing!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Made it to 79 in maps as skele/zomb Necro. First time to maps in gauntlet! Thank you for scaling the difficulty!
Eat your vegetables.
Bruh, was that guy linking a chest while fighting Maven?
I have a feeling that if there was a bookie that would take a bet that I'm Exile, Darkee and Mathil will all three make 6L in under 10 fusings when the average requirement for 6L is over a 1000 fusings, you would prob be rich for 1$ bet.
This ain't even funny anymore.
"
Theudys wrote:
Bruh, was that guy linking a chest while fighting Maven?

Yeah, it was one of the bounties this time.
bruh
I had a 6L try in about 3400 fusings this sentinel league, by very very far a record in bad luck in all games I played.
"
I have a feeling that if there was a bookie that would take a bet that I'm Exile, Darkee and Mathil will all three make 6L in under 10 fusings when the average requirement for 6L is over a 1000 fusings, you would prob be rich for 1$ bet.
This ain't even funny anymore.

Do people actually belive the clips represent their first ever attempt to link that item?
There are 100s of failed fuses that happened before... Exiles wasnt that far off the average for 28% qual, same for Ben.
Apparently only a handful of people played. Because if not it would just sort of make sense to give other people a shot and have their moments featured and not the same one or two people half a dozen times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info