Zizaran's Sentinel Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

Come play on console. After watching zizaran epic fail his way through ps5 and talk about how it's so ungodly difficult to target things and use abilities without getting slapped, I feel like this game would be a breeze with mouse and keyboard and all the 3rd party options pc provides.

The real challenge is Poe Console lol. Never been more proud of my accomplishments in this game than when I saw ziz pick up and immediately put down that controller.
"
DisylusTV wrote:
Come play on console. After watching zizaran epic fail his way through ps5 and talk about how it's so ungodly difficult to target things and use abilities without getting slapped, I feel like this game would be a breeze with mouse and keyboard and all the 3rd party options pc provides.

The real challenge is Poe Console lol. Never been more proud of my accomplishments in this game than when I saw ziz pick up and immediately put down that controller.

[Removed by Support]

You want hardcore ??? Come poe console where we play ssf on trade hahahahaha

I wrote on ziz video that console is not for nabs hahahah
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Last edited by Will_GGG on Jul 21, 2022, 6:26:03 AM
It is quite hilarious how viewers extrapolate from a highlight reel, when while watching said streamer, you see huge bad luck streaks. Zizaran was a good example of things not quite working out at every turn in the Gaunlet.

One would "argue" though, because of a couple highlighted clips. Still, one pulls that and makes the generic assumption of ye'ol streamer rng. :p
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
DisylusTV wrote:

[Removed by Support]

You want hardcore ??? Come poe console where we play ssf on trade hahahahaha

I wrote on ziz video that console is not for nabs hahahah

ARPG on console... 0_o
Absolutely amazing! A game with over 200 skills and less than 5 skills are utilized by the top plyers - truly amazing!
all the rewards heve been given or not , can i delete my characters of the gauntlet event ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info