Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Livestream Twitch Drops

Personally I hate wings and never use them, in my opinion they don't fit into the game and their animations feel very off, so I'm not really excited for this MTX, but I'm gonna watch the reveal anyway, I'm always super hyped for those.
If in future you can make these available to Youtube streams as well as Twitch it would be great. Twitch keeps adding more and more ads that make it worse for re-streaming than it used to be. I'll still use Twitch myself but YT is the better platform for stream viewers now.

May not be possible to do direct from YT but perhaps you could add in codes that are announced every 20 minutes, and viewers can enter them into the POE code redemption system and once they enter 3 they get the wings.

Le Toucan Will Return
"
Masakiyomi wrote:
Personally I hate wings and never use them, in my opinion they don't fit into the game and their animations feel very off, so I'm not really excited for this MTX, but I'm gonna watch the reveal anyway, I'm always super hyped for those.

Agree, only some backpacks are interesting and good looking, but since they continue to create wings, it means they sell! So I guess I'm in the minority, I'll pass on the reward but look forward for the announcement :)
Last edited by horuswar on Jul 31, 2022, 6:43:16 PM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
AGAIN??? lazy rewards for expansion reveal is a good omen for whats coming up

imagine complaining about free rewards, you would've hated the rewards given out years ago during reveal streams (0)
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
AGAIN??? lazy rewards for expansion reveal is a good omen for whats coming up

imagine complaining about free rewards, you would've hated the rewards given out years ago during reveal streams (0)

I would rather pay for something they put time and effort into than some scraps b/c hey, it's FREE.
show us some love
Actually wanted them! Nice :>
In my opinion, a better reward would be pets.
Why am i not surprised. Wing, yet again.
thanks!
5pek
https://www.twitch.tv/5pek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info