Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Livestream Twitch Drops

"
Saleq wrote:
i just came home today and its not available anymore.. missed the last one too, why is this only for 9 hours? i thought there will be drops available on league start

I agree. Window is crazy small for anyone fairly busy. Kinda sucks.
Last edited by Sitheral on Aug 12, 2022, 10:14:42 AM
did not receive wings. watch whole stream on cohhcarnage, even my account is linked.
no wings at all. those are really nice.
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
Hi there, Exiles! If you are experiencing any issues after you have claimed your drop in your Twitch Drops Inventory, could you please try disconnecting your Path of Exile account from your Twitch account and then try linking it again? You can do so here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

​You may need to disconnect your Path of Exile account from Twitch first in your account settings on the Twitch.tv website.

If you continue to experience any issues after claiming your drop, can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you?

No wings after 1 day of claiming, did the above reconnect twitch acc and got it right away..

Try it, it works.
Ok, so I'm not the only one having these issues.
Did relink account thing, and that got me the footprints and the chair, but the wings are not even shown on my account; I watch the entire stream with a mate, and we both noticed that twitch was not logging the progress we reloaded, and it seems to start logging it and even said we nearly had it but now there. I know I hit calm, but I cant find it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info