We now host the Community Wiki! What does that mean?

This is AWESOME!

GGG can we get what GW2 does and have a "/wiki" typed in chat bring up the now official wiki in your default browser. Additionally, can we have the "/wiki SearchTermHere" bring up the search results.
"
We haven't yet committed any resources towards making the information more accurate or potentially exporting data directly from the game. But this is an area that we are interested in investigating in the future

This would be huge. I hope you do! Thank you so much for hosting it.
Six months ago, I sent an email to support describing a wiki problem. Judging by the speed of the developer's response, the carrier pigeon circled the globe fifteen times before reaching New Zealand.
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
See this is what a good comp does. Will be using this site from now on.
"
ProGameZ wrote:
Six months ago, I sent an email to support describing a wiki problem. Judging by the speed of the developer's response, the carrier pigeon circled the globe fifteen times before reaching New Zealand.

PoEWiki.net is managed by the community, not GGG.
If you have suggestion or feedback to wiki, please join our discord and let us know what you think.

https://discord.com/invite/evEfBBF7b8
I love this. Good on you guys!!!
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Wow Thx!
Every time I see a post similar to this, or even info that is shared prior to league starts and shortly there after, I feel like I'm reminded that the money I spend on this game (admittedly not a lot by some standards) is money that is being shared with a developer that cares about the game and isn't just looking to make a profit.

I'm sure GGG is still making a fuckton of money with our MTX purchases, but it's things that this that help me not regret a single dollar that I've spent.

I say the world needs more companies like GGG and fewer freezing storms
very good and cool, I hope it's even more useful in the future
//go next
That is awesome of you guys to do this! :)
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info