New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

LMAO cold iron point right when seismic trap is getting nerfed
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
You can't milk those this
And here the rage is over. GGG feed you some cards you will never see and all is good, we are friends again. This is why the game is in such a bad state cuz after 2 days you start lick the backdoor again.
We deserve what we tolerate!
It's a good thing that build enabling and defining uniques get a card variant to farm, which ultimately lets players farm for them (in ssf, or to spend more time playing the game (which is want ggg wants)) lowering the price overall and makes them more accessible for people to enjoy.

Now we have to fight over their droprate which is ultimately a sad affair. It's a video game, please let people have their fun.
"
It's a good thing that build enabling and defining uniques get a card variant to farm, which ultimately lets players farm for them (in ssf, or to spend more time playing the game (which is want ggg wants)) lowering the price overall and makes them more accessible for people to enjoy.

Now we have to fight over their droprate which is ultimately a sad affair. It's a video game, please let people have their fun.

Real? maybe instead of shredding the content, let it increase the drop rate?

- It's not entirely true, the price of scarabs is high, for most players buying 200 scarabs is prohibitive.
- Making builds for thousands of ex does not make sense, because what to do with them? So GGG get killed the endgame build from league to league.

Let's all have fun, this is what this game is for, someone forbid funn?

It's just that in poe everything is fragmented and discouraging. Do you agree with that? thousands of useless things, including 95% cards.
And now the farm of unique items is being killed. So fun but fun right?

Edit.
More does not mean better, the more so if it is done at the expense of something valuable.

I can understand card for tabula and others to build an average build. But for endgame content? if it's such a problem, let GGG increase the drop rate squere and mage.
really like the RNG double corrupted unique item thing a lot of cards have going on now since the temple is a mechanic a lot of players dont enjoy
Cassia supremacy
Last edited by oa7x on Aug 10, 2022, 10:04:54 AM
I am excited!
nice but don't we have too many div cards in the game?
So i guess everyone will farm the same map for those MB cards this leaque, again.
Just a random question, but i'm guessing with the 20% quality on 'The price of devotion' card, it will be completely random? so theoretically be useless quality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info