New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

very nice
The checkmate one is fantastic
Just one divination card will be more expensive than whole headhunter :D
"
"
XstormLeigh wrote:
That mageblood stack is certainly interesting.

Interesting in what?
GGG destroying the point of doing 2x corupt on the alva?
GGG destroying the sense of farming unique items?
Now what is the point of create mf?

I don't understand the concept of GGG but I understand why so many people play on the Diablo, despite p2w. And why players it is departing from poe.

Edit.
Those people on the GGG team responsible for the cards ... apparently focused so much on adding everything to the cards, that they forgot what is hack and slash game.

Next edit....
Now with this idiotic card system. The price of mage, squere and other unique depends mainly on the price of Divination Scarab. And have GGG add new mage and squere cards to Crimson temple. Now 90% of players make one and the same map. Let Crimson Temple do 100% of the players. Who needs other maps? This is such an idiotic and unthinking GGG policy that you are speechless.

Edit...
And not grasping players write only POG.
POG
POG
Great GGG game. Dying 1-2 weeks after the start of each league.
POG
POG

you don't even realize it can give you 2 flask magebloods since it's autocorrupted, do you?
if anything it's a bait gamba set
Last edited by Covertghost on Aug 10, 2022, 1:31:08 PM
with what drop rate have????
Awesome!

The flavour text is so accurate it literally hurts. 🤣🤣
"
Villa_Fan_UK wrote:
Just a random question, but i'm guessing with the 20% quality on 'The price of devotion' card, it will be completely random? so theoretically be useless quality?

Maybe it will be a uber uber atziri drop only :,D
Hoping for new skillgems
"
you don't even realize it can give you 2 flask magebloods since it's autocorrupted, do you?
if anything it's a bait gamba set

Covertghost - Of course I know. After deeper reflection, most likely this card will not drop on the maps. You cang het this card olny from The Void or Stacked Deck. So the chance to get it is almost 0

However, this does not change anything about the current end game farm, and card for squere. which instead of farming items focuses on farming cards and the prices of scarabs reach crazy prices because there are not enough of them. this is how the final endgame was killed. This move GGG directs to the middle players. But I think she forgot what the purpose of hack and slash games is.

Edit.
In my opinion, GGG comes from the wrong assumption that adding all the game content to the cards is a great move, fragmentation of each item. And then 95% of the cards are garbage, littering the game. Currently there are around 360 cards on the game? +/- 2-3 yeard and there will be 500 cards on the game.

Deleting a farm of unique items (iir) and replacing it with cards is a mistake. This is my humble opinion. Based on many years of playing games and activities in development.

More is does not mean better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info