50 Point Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Thanks Guys, and i really love the weta next to the free box... HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY :D :D :D
GGG, please give us more support packs please.. or some big 500 usd coins bundle or some alternative to old div card design packs.. for people who have all of the available support packs..

i for example have all of the current ones but i would still love to buy coins what am i supposed to do? just buy the 20 usd coins 50 times?

please offer us alternative to the div card pack or big coins bundle or more /repeatable support pack
Bought 2 different items. One 5 hours ago and another just now and mystery box isn't coming through. Double checked the news post. Very confused
Bought weta, no chest, did just now.
What for? Last time, I got a Wall that can be used ONCE!
Bought a Stash Tab ~5 hours ago but got no Box until now!

Whats wrong there ?
"
Dante382 wrote:
Bought weta, no chest, did just now.

Same.. +1. Scam. lol
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Aug 12, 2022, 10:33:45 AM
Got one just fine this time.

Not receiving a box is nothing new and always gets fixed by sending email to their support. Usually matter of minutes.
No problem on my end. While in game, press M and spend points. Then press N and the free box will be there at the top (recent).
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
No problem on my end. While in game, press M and spend points. Then press N and the free box will be there at the top (recent).

But should also work outside the game in the shop and that don't work!
Last edited by Barny003 on Aug 12, 2022, 1:45:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info