50 Point Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

to everyone saying they aren't getting their box.

email support(can also message them through forums saving the step of account confirmation with char names and such)
discounted weta is your best friend
What are those stupid Mystery boxes good for if you always get the cheapest bullshit as duplicates.
and now 50 Points instead of 30 is an extreme price increase (166% of the former price is far above aceptable)
Thats for a game that gets more and more boring (thats just my personal opinion)
I bought a weta, but I didn't get a Mystery Box
I didn't get mine when buying a weta pet
i also didn't get the Mystery Box after buying a weta pet :(
Can you still combine items to produce variants? I'm mainly asking for the Gold Wild Armour set which was produced by combining two regular wild armours. Can this also be done with regular mtx purchases or must they come from a mystery box?
"
Strongfoot wrote:
Can you still combine items to produce variants? I'm mainly asking for the Gold Wild Armour set which was produced by combining two regular wild armours. Can this also be done with regular mtx purchases or must they come from a mystery box?

I'm afraid, unlike most combination microtransactions, the combined Frontier pieces are only able to be obtained by combining the original sets - you can see more information about the pieces and the combination information here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info