Lake of Kalandra Boss Kill Event

Nice!
"
You must kill all seven pinnacle bosses on a single character. Accumulating kills between characters will not count.

Really? It's like a snowball's chance in hell for 99,9 % players.
the information isnt good enough for this , please check the reddit thread for some questions, also additionally these questions:

what does overall generally mean? is it accumulated multiple classes or is it FIRST (simply first any class)?

if you die, you cannot play the same class according to the info here,
since that would mean you would stack kills on same class with a different charachter

also, is it intended we can only play 1 charachter total or can we play more in the event?

would be really helpful if you can answer these thanks
Hopefully this time GGG will be aware of culling alt characters.
"
While the event being SSF reduces a lot of scope for outside help, any form of account sharing (or other breaches of the Terms of Use) will disqualify a player from receiving prizes.

1. This include those 3rd party source codes that enable people to cheat in HC by enabling a way to do actions a normal "fair" player cannot do (break connections to server ports instantly -its not logout, neither ping- to prevent deaths and be close to immortal).

2. Streamers will use the same client code than regular users?

Last edited by Halugar on Aug 15, 2022, 2:24:03 AM
"
the information isnt good enough for this , please check the reddit thread for some questions, also additionally these questions:

The information in the post is not good enough?? Like, what??
The information provided is crystal clear, if anyone doesn't understand that, I'm sorry for them.

"
what does overall generally mean? is it accumulated multiple classes or is it FIRST (simply first any class)?

The latter.
The first person OVERALL who kills ALL 7 Uber Pinnacle Bosses on ONE char on any ascendancy.

"
since that would mean you would stack kills on same class with a different charachter

Wrong.
You can start the same ascendancy again, but have to kill ALL 7 Uber Pinnacle Bosses again on that character.

"
also, is it intended we can only play 1 charachter total or can we play more in the event?

You can play more characters, but won't win more prices, if you win the other ascendancy

"

You're welcome.
GGG employees shouldn't worry about answering obvious questions. They have more important stuff to do.
"
Metal_Fanatic wrote:
"

The information in the post is not good enough?? Like, what??
The information provided is crystal clear, if anyone doesn't understand that, I'm sorry for them.

"

The latter.
The first person OVERALL who kills ALL 7 Uber Pinnacle Bosses on ONE char on any ascendancy.

"

Wrong.
You can start the same ascendancy again, but have to kill ALL 7 Uber Pinnacle Bosses again on that character.

"

You can play more characters, but won't win more prices, if you win the other ascendancy

"

You're welcome.
GGG employees shouldn't worry about answering obvious questions. They have more important stuff to do.

i prefer GGG answering these questions rather than get your guesses
but thanks anyway for the effort!
"
"
Metal_Fanatic wrote:

[...]

i prefer GGG answering these questions rather than get your guesses
but thanks anyway for the effort!

Guesses. 🤣🤣🤣

These ain't no guesses, sir/madam. They would confirm any answer I wrote.
But in the end, it doesn't even matter *sing* 🎶🎶🎶
Last edited by Metal_Fanatic on Aug 15, 2022, 3:18:37 AM
Fantastic, the 1% can show what to nerf into oblivion next season

*slow clap*
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
Fantastic, the 1% can show what to nerf into oblivion next season

*slow clap*

You mean 0,01%

League looks good, but the nerfs make the game worse as ever. Is there anything else you can play as a casual and defeat the UberBosses at least once in the league without having practiced them 100 times?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info