Lake of Kalandra Boss Kill Event

"
herouard wrote:
EZ win for Ben_
KEKW

You are saying this like he won every single event, which isn't even close. Even the last one which was a few weeks ago was won by ImExile. But yea this 2 are definitely mega big favorites.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Laptop looks fine as hell.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
could you at least this time start that event when i am not at work? Thank you very much.
"
You must kill all seven pinnacle bosses on a single character. Accumulating kills between characters will not count.

So slayer cheese culling still possible?

@GGG please clarify
I will easily win this.
nice
"
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
Fantastic, the 1% can show what to nerf into oblivion next season

*slow clap*

You mean 0,01%

League looks good, but the nerfs make the game worse as ever. Is there anything else you can play as a casual and defeat the UberBosses at least once in the league without having practiced them 100 times?

I dare to say that ur chances would be pretty high with copying eighter, of the winners of last event, league starters bc they will have put some serious thought behind it. Or karvarousku(name same on twitch) champion blight dot build, it looks strong af
Last edited by INFINITY-BLOOD on Aug 15, 2022, 2:01:34 PM
Is that laptop skin image somewere obtainable? Wanna use it as my background, looks sweet!
"
danteafk wrote:
"
You must kill all seven pinnacle bosses on a single character. Accumulating kills between characters will not count.

So slayer cheese culling still possible?

@GGG please clarify

Yes slayer cheese is still possible but u have to compete with all others who do it bc only the FIRST slayer gets a price.
ImBen_
Last edited by Inscaped on Aug 15, 2022, 3:51:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info