Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
fantastic
The smol wings are so pretty and it's all very...shiny...mmm
Holy shit not only new rewards looks amazing alos new way of getting rewards is soooo good.
I like the "tiering" stuff, but the challenges themselves I find to be done, especially now, really horribly. The rewards themselves are also uninspired and boring. Would really love to see new ideas, like stash skins, map devices, portraits....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Nice !
Bad Seed
"
Benzka wrote:
"
Tachykir wrote:
nice

every thing always is nice, do have any script or smth xD

I hope its upgrading and not that we have like 4-5 versions of everything in our MTX Libary

im the opposite i want all of them to match pieces with different looks as some of the tier 4s are a litter over done and the lower tiers would mesh better
Ok, this was an awesome way to go about rewards - I love the tiered system!
Last league the Challengers were a bit too much for me, so it is nice to see a tier system. Hope the challenges to not be at last league level.
The rewards are looking fantastic, very high quality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info