[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
I mean that your average hit will be higher, but due to more spread, your single target actual dps might suffer (less hits on the target).

oh yes ok i see, thank you

by the way, my guess is 30 maps for your adventure with incantation xD

My man, I'm way past that and still not one single card. I think the drop rate is bugged, someone reported that one the forums.

I'm trying alternative cards like The Tower and The Siren as of now, wish me luck.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
I mean that your average hit will be higher, but due to more spread, your single target actual dps might suffer (less hits on the target).

oh yes ok i see, thank you

by the way, my guess is 30 maps for your adventure with incantation xD

My man, I'm way past that and still not one single card. I think the drop rate is bugged, someone reported that one the forums.

I'm trying alternative cards like The Tower and The Siren as of now, wish me luck.

i'm french and in France wish luck to someone bring bad luck

so i'm not wishing you goodluck but, as we say in france, the heart is there

about farming, this is the first time i have to ask myself this kind of questions because this is the first i have a so powerful build
i choose harbinger and altar, put all my atlas points in those and i have to say im very disapointed. Harbinger brings me chaos shards basically, and altar nothing more than usual crap
i know i have to be patient but next league with the reset i will definitely try other mechanics to farm
Firts week recap

I started with the PoB that i shared here one day before the league start, as budget version

- Stoped acts at lvl 52 to do heists (when first coin dropped Act 6)
- Went from 52 to 65 only doing heists
- After hit 65 and earn a bunch of chaos and others orbs turn back to acts
- Few hours after hit maps and kept the 3 herald + 3 auras setup
- After reach lvl 83 swaped to WI low budget setup!
- As i planned, was a good league start!

Until maps tier 10 before WI transition the progression was smooth with few deaths here and there because of the Crucible OP monsters but was fine.

Even after i changed to WI, i kept clearing maps using Frost Blink + Herald of Ice as main skill, and Icestorm only on essences and Hard Rare mobs and Bosses.

To me, This setup was amazng and i really recommend... clear maps extremly fast and make a good wealth. A pleasant gameplay!

With this same setup, on the evening of sunday 9th did the voidstone pinnacle bosses.

Now i'm lvl 100 on a High Budget setup, made all endgame content, including few Uber Pinnacle and the setup is very good!

Something i want to share here that i learn this league!

- 4 Link Herald and few nodes of inc AoE are awesome! make the gameplay much more fun.

I have 2 pairs of The Stamped 1 to do Ubers and 1 to clear maps and i respec 3 points to get Enigmatic Reach when mapping (you must try this!)

Exemple of the pairs that i'm using:

You guys can checkout the character progression on poe ninja and try the same cheap setup for yourself!

Updated PoB: https://pobb.in/RKF3KuitMdHW

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/whiterockxx/White_WhisperiNice

Auras:

For Map : Hatred + Purity of Elements + Zealotry + lvl20 Clarity + 4L Herald of Ice.

For Ubers : Hatred + Purity of Elements + Zealotry + lvl20 Clarity + Skitter Bots + Precision.

I'm here to help, if you are interested in this you can wisp me in game or ask here.
Last edited by whiterockxx on Apr 16, 2023, 3:59:36 PM
already lvl 100 that's fucking impressive, what is your secret ?

thank you very much for sharing all those possibilities
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Devilator wrote:
Energy Leech shows more damage than Increased Critical Damage however (on updated PoB), even with the crazy crit chance of the level 100 build. Shield won't always be full so EL is not always on full power but overall it should be pretty close.

You seem to be right. I've looked at the budget PoB and it's 19% vs 22% when not on full energy shield and 30% vs 22% on full ES. I have no idea how to estimate uptime of full ES, but we'd need to have about 30-40% full ES uptime to get better damage (+8% vs -3%). Kelvynn might be able to provide some insight on the matter.

Well, one way to see it is that when we are fighting something that can be tanked safely, a small decrease in dps isn't a big deal. But when we are running for our life dodging death balls or kiting something that can ohk us, then every point of damage matters and ES will most likely be full :D

Ok 38 challenges done
39 too lazy to farm 84 crucible map
40 not lucky to get downgrade on crucible tree node lol)

My first game with trickster version of whispering. it's awesome )

Done all content, all ubers etc.

well vs low-life unique enemy + 5 sec stationary + 10 sec chilling = ~4.5m avg hit. after 50% all bosses jest melting + culling strike on 10% )
Last edited by archwerewolf on Apr 16, 2023, 6:07:55 PM
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
already lvl 100 that's fucking impressive, what is your secret ?
thank you very much for sharing all those possibilities

Run maps efficiently, keep 8 divs, and on lvl 96 pay for 5-way services until lvl 100... can do it in 2-3 hours from 96 to 100.

Simple and fast.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Ok 38 challenges done
39 too lazy to farm 84 crucible map
40 not lucky to get downgrade on crucible tree node lol)

My first game with trickster version of whispering. it's awesome )

Done all content, all ubers etc.

well vs low-life unique enemy + 5 sec stationary + 10 sec chilling = ~4.5m avg hit. after 50% all bosses jest melting + culling strike on 10% )

Impressive speed!

I'm still on my way to 38

Congrats on that! :D
Finally done with crafting my weapon

finished chancing 1 of them, the little brother gotta wait a little longer

"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Awakened int% with damage per 15 int and hit this, what are the fucking chances.

Very nice amulet!

Mine hit T2 quant so I was just going to sell it - decided to go the yolo exalt and hit T3 rarity. So going to use that for a bit and see if it can pay for itself. Not the best, but certainly better than some useless stats.

"
pat_hibulaire wrote:

i'm french and in France wish luck to someone bring bad luck

so i'm not wishing you goodluck but, as we say in france, the heart is there

about farming, this is the first time i have to ask myself this kind of questions because this is the first i have a so powerful build
i choose harbinger and altar, put all my atlas points in those and i have to say im very disapointed. Harbinger brings me chaos shards basically, and altar nothing more than usual crap
i know i have to be patient but next league with the reset i will definitely try other mechanics to farm

Don't feel bad - I got baited into Harbinger last league when they introduced the fracture shards. It was terrible compared to other options. You can re-spec your tree quite easily using orbs of unmaking.

"
Ruggaard wrote:
Finally done with crafting my weapon

finished chancing 1 of them, the little brother gotta wait a little longer

That is disgusting, I love it. Here I was happy because I hit a 90str node and could drop Astramentis without worrying about str rolls.
Last edited by Darkscis on Apr 16, 2023, 8:39:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info