[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Finally done with crafting my weapon

finished chancing 1 of them, the little brother gotta wait a little longer

Any guide for obtaining such staff, I saw video where you can roll the slots you need
"
Any guide for obtaining such staff, I saw video where you can roll the slots you need

Was typing a whole essay, but then decided to scrap it

cptlance made a video on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdEQIQVcjuU
Yeah, that's the video. However, I will be happy if it's well explained regarding fusing the items ( which orbs I'll use, do the things have to be identical?) little explanation will be helpful.

I am stuck with this phase and crafting a great staff.
OMG this is sick! Haven't tried combination yet.

"
Ruggaard wrote:
Finally done with crafting my weapon

finished chancing 1 of them, the little brother gotta wait a little longer

Could you write the process you made it? Was there a failure at a point and you had to restart? Thought it would be hard for unique items as there's no way to imprint it...

"
Ruggaard wrote:
"

"
DuckVader611 wrote:
What would be good substitutes for Forbidden Flesh / Flame? (Ambush and Assassinate) It seems like it's impossible to get those two at the moment

Looking for the same, have not seen any FF Gems with Ambush and Assassinate.
Are any alternatives worth mentioning?
"
Ruggaard wrote:
"

Ok verry nice. But how did you imprint your staff????
or did you use so many staffs with the right nodes you want ?
"
whiterockxx wrote:

Impressive speed!

I'm still on my way to 38

Congrats on that! :D

thx xD

crit version really cool due to freeze, adds more def vs normal boss/rares etc, and it feels like more dmg )

and yeah trickster with ev + overleech so OP ) new mastery % ev for 5 int awesome = 22% evade chance => 78% evade

+ mb me lucky but in compare with kalandra league occultist character (sanctum skipped) it feels that spended less money to get decent gear to easy clear t16 and start killing ubers
Hi,
could you explain to me why one "cast when damage taken" gem is supposed to be lvl20 and the other is supposed to be lvl1?

Also, if this is no mistake, im guessing the "when damage taken" for BallLightning should be lvl20, but why is ball lightning lvl1?

Seems odd to me
"
Laggerslam wrote:
Hi,
could you explain to me why one "cast when damage taken" gem is supposed to be lvl20 and the other is supposed to be lvl1?

Also, if this is no mistake, im guessing the "when damage taken" for BallLightning should be lvl20, but why is ball lightning lvl1?

Seems odd to me

We use the CWDT-Ball Lightning-Hextouch-Curse1-Curse2 setup to apply curses when we're hit, so we want the lowest level possible so it procs more often.

A level 20 gem will require much more damage to proc so we will not apply curses properly.

On the CWDT-Immortal Call-Increased Duration setup we want to have it highest as possible so we trigger Immortal Call when we actualy take a big hit and not for every small hit, as it will go into cooldown and leave us vulnerable to a big hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info