[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

In what order are the ascendency nodes? They are not per level in the POB its just all of them....
"
In what order are the ascendency nodes? They are not per level in the POB its just all of them....

The notes section of the leaguestart POB States:

"
** Ascendancy Order: Master of Metal > Fortitude > Inspirational.
@corosou
Hello!
Please advise, what protects you from Corrupted Blood?
OP uses a gem with the implicit "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you"
Otherwise a flask with that mod or you can use Protection Mastery but that takes a few points to get to.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
OP uses a gem with the implicit "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you"
Otherwise a flask with that mod or you can use Protection Mastery but that takes a few points to get to.

Thank you! Jewel is exactly what I didn't notice.
Hey everyone! I strugle with Large cluster jewel craft, how do you craft ur? I try with alt's but want come... may be fossils?
On page 50 he tells how to craft clusters but it isn't easy thus the price is 2 divs.
I am struggling on a lot of the map bosses. Some like the Forking River map just one shot me. Do you guys just skip those maps or bosses?
Map mods. I generally don't bother rerolling except for those that are impossible to run for us like phys reflect/no leech etc.
I did have trouble with Forbidden Woods bosses but the map mods made the bosses stupid hard.
Otherwise no real problems so far.

Why are you using Culling Strike on your chest? Waste of an attack gem.
You are also lacking in defense, no Determination/Grace.
Suggest you look at OP's build paying special attention to his helm.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Apr 15, 2024, 8:21:56 PM
Hi, I wrote in this thread a couple of leagues ago wanting to league start this, but being fairly new I didn't end up doing it.

This season I finally decided to try it out, and I'm enjoying it so much.

One thing, I got (extremely) lucky and gambled a mageblood with gwennen, and was wondering what setup would I use for rage building if I were to use it.

Do I just keep using Warlord's mark + stunning or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info