[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

"
Prof549 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
About a unique flask: how does despair from it works with despair on hit from ring? Do you need that flask or it can be any stibnite flask?

Nah, don't need it at all. It was just for faster clear in maps. It's entirely because I had nothing better to use, and I'm not even sure it did anything by the end.

It felt pretty nice in Delve and other cases where enemies come from all over, and Skitterbots didn't have enough AoE, but that's niche.

Gotcha! Thanks.

So far build feels nice. But squishy. I wish there was at least 1 more defense layer aside from evasion -_- But that an evasion build for ya.

Get to that 95% Evasion, Wind Dancer, Suppression cap, Steelskin/CwdT combo. It feels a LOT safer at that point. Plus, Freeze Prolif on gloves. And you know, Life - I ended up at over 5K.

For example, you're using a low-level Steelskin due to a lack of STR, and it's a BIG deal. Also, no Dread Banner yet, no capped suppression yet, etc.

Get the layers sorted, it feels a lot better then.
[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 30, 2023, 4:13:39 PM
By the way, I know Perfect Agony looks like it was MADE for this build, but 95% of people playing this build don't have the DPS to make it worth using.

Don't be cocky, take it off, and start Freezing rares and bosses again, y'all.

Perfect Agony is for late-stage gear with 30m+ DPS, not paper-thin level 90 chars.

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
"
CantripN wrote:

Get to that 95% Evasion, Wind Dancer, Suppression cap, Steelskin/CwdT combo. It feels a LOT safer at that point. Plus, Freeze Prolif on gloves. And you know, Life - I ended up at over 5K.

For example, you're using a low-level Steelskin due to a lack of STR, and it's a BIG deal. Also, no Dread Banner yet, no capped suppression yet, etc.

Yeah, I was just juggling and upgrading gear. Suppression is capped(and was). Dread banner...I forgot about it. Freeze spread on gloves would be the biggest next step I recon.
Also, just to be sure: Balance of Terror with "Withered on hit if casted a Despair" - we do cast despair?(ring's curse on hit counts for that?)
"
Prof549 wrote:
Also, just to be sure: Balance of Terror with "Withered on hit if casted a Despair" - we do cast despair?(ring's curse on hit counts for that?)

You have to cast it manually. At the air.

"
Prof549 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Yeah, I was just juggling and upgrading gear. Suppression is capped(and was). Dread banner...I forgot about it. Freeze spread on gloves would be the biggest next step I recon.

It's not capped. You have +10% on Full Life, which is a lie :)

"
CantripN wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

You have to cast it manually. At the air.

What is the point in that gem then? =/ I mean then we have to cast despair manually every 10 seconds?

"
CantripN wrote:

It's not capped. You have +10% on Full Life, which is a lie :)

Ow, that's low :)
Last edited by Prof549 on Aug 30, 2023, 6:18:49 PM
Think of Balance of Terror as a 2nd Divine Blessing that replaces Spell Totems.

I've spent around 70div on the build now, and it's performed better than I expected. Everything melts, even rank 1k+ trials I can stand behind my attackers and just melt everything in front. I've crafted almost all of my gear myself, except the amulet (got lucky on trade while looking to solve my str problem). Majority of the 70div invested was a 24div cost Progenesis (which isn't really needed to complete the build, just gives another layer of defense + easy chaos res cap).

You need a ton of mana to feel comfy. You'd need a high mana roll on almost every piece. With my mana pool I was able to add precision+vitality on the build, both max reservation at level 20 and I still have enough unreserved mana to throw 19 mines.

I'm going to be chaos res capped soon with a few more tattoos (just need level to get enough mana to replace a 10int node) + progenesis. Progenesis btw is my most expensive buy, it does feel good and adds another layer of defense preventing one shots. I'm planning on getting some 2%life recoup tattoos to synergize on progenesis as well.

I don't see any other big upgrades aside from forbidden jewels to get polymath, but I cba since I would need to juggle around my gear again if I take that path.

Another great tattoo is Loyalty of Ahuana, even on an 80s cooldown, the 12seconds with the buff while you're bossing or against guardians makes you near unkillable, and 12seconds is more than enough time to destroy the boss. The loyalty tattoo + ramako movespeed tattoos doubles the Ahuana effect, synergizing pretty well as long as you have enough spare dex nodes.
Last edited by kikoimachine on Aug 31, 2023, 2:37:07 AM
Hello Grim Reaper's. Have questions. Someone test Forbidden Flame/flash https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/RBKbEL4h7 with Profane Bloom. Its workd?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info