3.20 End-of-League Events

Oh yay more events I get to steer clear from!

SOFTCORE LUL. Passes the smoking crack mace. (THATS AN ITEM IN YOUR GAME, YOU CAN'T GET MAD)
"
Nepenthess wrote:
You can still play the krangled tree one by yourself and just not compete, right?

Also, character slots sale please!!

Yes, only the Polarity and friendly fire event requires at least 2 player.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Wait. The trophy is per private league? Does it then mean we can “rig” the outcome to see who wins the trophies?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
These all sound pretty horrid. Creative, but absolutely horrid.
Interesting ideas for events... But I have no desire to go back to Ruthless and entire event SSF and against timer is not sounds fun to me.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
NICE !
Bad Seed
These look like really interesting events. Absolutely love the group found tech demo.

Le Toucan Will Return

"
a one minute delay before you can resurrect if you die (so that deaths are discouraged).

Would be great if this is implemented instead of the current 10% XP penalty.
Not going to lie, these events sound kind of hellish for new players such as myself. Maybe I'll try out the Gold event, but not too keen on any of them really. At least I'll have time to min-max my favorite build of the season!
nice ideas, not what i want to play right now, or even watch. i feel this would make sense on a very bad league, but sanctum is so fun that if i come back to play i just want to play the main league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info