3.20 End-of-League Events

Wow these are some interesting ideas.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
funny even
"
Phenixer wrote:
I think there should be a prize for simply completing the Group SSF challenges. Only 10 groups winning something means only the big teams of speed runners will win something.

I must say I am surprised about those events, it's cool but at the same time, like everybody said, it's only for a subset of players.

Isn't that how all the events and challenges are won already? I mean all the people who have won boss kill events at league launches etc are either streamers or speed runners. I see no difference here so why complain now, eh.
dead content
I literally don't have friends to play this content with and I definitely won't play with randoms. Sadge
Another testing ground for poe2. Hope this poe2 will be good, because all of your resource is going that way, poe1 is like abandoned or just testing ground for poe2. Sad.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
How is the Polarity assigned? Something like one of these?
Polarity is assigned at character creation.
Polarity is assigned at per instance, but balanced such that first person in gets A, next gets B and so on
Polarity is assigned randomly for all players per instance
Why in the world is the "Krangled Passives Group SSF Event" voided?!? I don't play Standard, so it doesn't really matter to me, but making the most interesting event void for no reason whatsoever seems dumb.
Is this a joke?

I rarely complain and try to see the bright side but these have to be the worst possible events ever imagined. So basically it's either ruthless or group play?

No thanks.. extremely disappointing.
REALLY excited about Ruthless with Gold! If it goes well, any chance of turning that into a permanent game mode?

It helps tackle the FFA looting in Ruthless too. I enjoy the difficulty of Ruthless, but not competing with my own group members for loot... sharing gold doesn't completely fix that but at least helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info