3.20 End-of-League Events FAQ

Is the 7th the same release date for console?
I'm surprised to hear the krangledness is exactly the same for everyone. Seems to defeat the purpose if I can just Google what the new tree looks like and plan a character.
gold and diablo 2 item gambling: check. runeword items, when?
"
ScreenName wrote:
I'm surprised to hear the krangledness is exactly the same for everyone. Seems to defeat the purpose if I can just Google what the new tree looks like and plan a character.

testing for future league where entire tree is just large sockets and cluster jewel rng
When you say, "Deal no damage," does that include the Twilight Strand before Lioneye's? I don't want literally everyone stuck on launch because they can't parry in the first zone.
"
Anngrat wrote:
Remember what happened with battle royale? Ruthless gonna have the same fate XD

"no dev time!" "developed entirely during off-hours!"
One good thing is that you guys confirmed the date of 3.21, everything else speaks for itself.
"
juju666 wrote:
Yeah but no event for us who want to play solo and non ruthless... what a scam

well, give it a try, it could be a fun surprise

game is free, you have nothing to loose
Heck yeah, I'm excited for Ruthless with gold, and Polarity.
I'm glad we have you guys to tell us whats fun and not, here i was thinking endless anything would be infinitely better but I don't know anything because apparently those events need "sprucing up".

I hope the streamers and their friends enjoy the party events! You made it for them so i hope they like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info