3.20 End-of-League Events FAQ

It is going to be really funny if gold gambling becomes a loved thing from this.
Amazing news! Ruthless is the single best thing to happen to this game - we are so many that enjoy and love it. Listen to feedback from WALLSH on YouTube, he knows his Ruthless and what it needs.
Going to be so fun trying the gold mode Ruthless. Keep up the good work.
Sincerely are player that would never touch normal mode.
Why are these events so niche?

I can respect that, but how about those who don't have POE friends to play SSF with?
I really like the ideas of the group SSF events. It’s just a little unfortunate that they don’t really work with pick up groups. I’m hoping the events are successful enough for GGG to consider some of the group mechanics as a niche activity available within the core game.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
PLEASE GGG

In the Ruthless with Gold event, enable the Perandus League function to let trade coins for rares with Cadiro Perandus.

As we'll play on Ruthless-rule, the loot pool will be very limited, so this feature can be very welcome.

THANKS.
why does console only get 2 leagues???
Ruthless Plus Voids!
Nope!
Thailand Player
are all the event voided; yes

translation:
are all the events going be skiped for me: yes
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
are all the event voided; yes

translation:
are all the events going be skiped for me: yes

whats the problem with the event being voided man ? Standard is dead league, almost nobody plays there.
Leveling through acts again is no fun when there is no new league mechanic. Doing this in ruthless could be absolutely a game killer. I hope Gold will really help here!

Group Events sound interesting for Streamers. But I don't think you get a large player number here.

Nothing realy new and zero fun mechanic. Only struggle.

Is it too hard to make a fun event? Make a SSF League with "smart item drops". Let T1 Unique Items drop like candy and make a one or two week event out of it. I don't get it what your goal even is here...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info